Audioholic Jedi
I was sad to see the Bosch TV series ended after 7 seasons. :(

But now I just realized the new Bosch Legacy TV series is out - season 1. :D

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
I was sad to see the Bosch TV series ended after 7 seasons. :(

But now I just realized the new Bosch Legacy TV series is out - season 1. :D
Was reading a small review this morning saying it's basically "Bosch S8" They said it's good so far. I will have to check it out. Enjoyed Bosch.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Was reading a small review this morning saying it's basically "Bosch S8" They said it's good so far. I will have to check it out. Enjoyed Bosch.
Yeah, I don’t know why they did not just called S08. :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah, I don’t know why they did not just called S08. :D
Bosch was developed and produced by Henrik Bastin who switched shops from CEO of Fabrik Entertainment to opening his own, Fabel Entertainment

I assume this change of companies necessitated this change in the new TV show, while technically running the same show.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Many thanks for informing us. Just placed it on my list.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Good thing I saw this thread!

I’ve watched a few episodes on Amazon Video and I like it.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Darn, finished the season. Previous seasons wrapped most things, whereas this season left plenty of things unsolved and unfinished. Didn't feel like a proper Bosch season-ending. Still good, but wish the season would be both longer and more complete.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I keep meaning to revisit this series. After season 1 I kinda lost interest. The audio gear baking in the sun didn't help. :)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I keep meaning to revisit this series. After season 1 I kinda lost interest. The audio gear baking in the sun didn't help. :)
It's definitely a slow-burning, but most of the seasons are really good, Give it another chance.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I didn't like Season 7. From start to finish it felt like "let's wrap up all the loose ends and go home happy."

However, Jerry Edgar's quip about binge watching The Wire was pretty damn awesome.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Darn, finished the season. Previous seasons wrapped most things, whereas this season left plenty of things unsolved and unfinished. Didn't feel like a proper Bosch season-ending. Still good, but wish the season would be both longer and more complete.
Bosch Legacy S01 has 10 episodes:

S01E01The Wrong Side of GoodbyeMay 6, 2022
S01E02PumpedMay 6, 2022
S01E03Message in a BottleMay 6, 2022
S01E04Horseshoes and Hand GrenadesMay 6, 2022
S01E05Plan BMay 13, 2022
S01E06Chain of AuthenticityMay 13, 2022
S01E07One of Your OwnMay 20, 2022
S01E08BloodlineMay 20, 2022
S01E09Cat Got a Name?May 27, 2022
S01E10Always/All WaysMay 27, 2022

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
It's in the queue. I do wonder if Titus Welliver actually gets any more interesting, tho.
Yeah, at first I couldn't get into Bosch either. But after I started watching it, I got addicted. :D

So the first 6 seasons are mainly about Bosch. But starting with season 7, it's now about both Bosch and his DAUGHTER, who is following the footsteps of her father! :D

I have never seen any series that looked at "First Generation" and then continue with "Second Generation".

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
It's in the queue. I do wonder if Titus Welliver actually gets any more interesting, tho.
He doesn't. Haha. He's the same thing every season. If you like cop drama and the workings of a police precinct, you'll like Bosch. The LA setting adds some flavor. Side stories added in aren't that bad either. The music in some of the episodes was really good.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Bosch Legacy S01 has 10 episodes:

S01E01The Wrong Side of GoodbyeMay 6, 2022
S01E02PumpedMay 6, 2022
S01E03Message in a BottleMay 6, 2022
S01E04Horseshoes and Hand GrenadesMay 6, 2022
S01E05Plan BMay 13, 2022
S01E06Chain of AuthenticityMay 13, 2022
S01E07One of Your OwnMay 20, 2022
S01E08BloodlineMay 20, 2022
S01E09Cat Got a Name?May 27, 2022
S01E10Always/All WaysMay 27, 2022

yes, I only finished E06. my bad. Not sure why I thought it was 6 episodes.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
He doesn't. Haha. He's the same thing every season. If you like cop drama and the workings of a police precinct, you'll like Bosch. The LA setting adds some flavor. Side stories added in aren't that bad either. The music in some of the episodes was really good.
Bosch indeed doesn't change, but the show does become more interesting at least in my opinion.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Bosch indeed doesn't change, but the show does become more interesting at least in my opinion.
It's one of those shows where I didn't "love it" and I didn't "hate it". Somewhere in the middle. There were episodes that were really good, but then plenty of "meh" episodes. I have no intention of ever re-watching the series. It just doesn't have the replay ability like other shows I've watched. I will watch Bosch Legacy at some point. I'm in no rush.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Wow. What a first season. The season finale is awesome.

1st, Bosch takes on a world-class assassin.

Then there is a major cliffhanger.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis