its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Mine arrived today :)

I've never seen Baraka. I bought it in april of 2009 >_>

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got mine yesterday. Been too busy to watch them, but maybe I'll pop one in tonight. :)

Thanks, Tim!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Got home yesterday and the movies were there waiting for me. Hoping to watch one or two tonight, thanks again Tim :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I was a bit surprised that two of the movies didn't come with all of the discs (just the blu-rays, not the DVDs or digital copy). So, you may want to update the remaining list to show which, if any, aren't what someone would get when buying them new.

timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
Yeah that's a good idea I didn't even think of that!! A few of the movies I had bought used from a local video store & that's how I got them. I have never used any of the digital copies that came with any of the movies. So if there isn't one in the pack then it's one I never had to begin with.

I will make a list of ones that don't have the extra discs, of any more! Thanks for that idea!! I was focused on making sure the movie disc was in the case & didn't even think of the other discs, probably because I never gave them any thought.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just thought I'd check back in and say that I'm very happy with all the movies I got. Plus my shelf is full which a good time :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis