Bluray Movies Sale!

timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
Well finances call for me to downsize quite a bit. So I am selling all my Bluray movies. I figure that minimum bundles of 5 movies will help move this along.

5 for $25
10 for $45
20 for $80
The whole collection for $275 (in case someone wants 90 movies haha)

I will pay shipping once payment is recieved. I accept PayPal, Money Order or Check. Please feel free to ask questions...

Here are the movies:
A.I
Air America
Alien (1,2&3)
Apollo13
Babylon A.D
Baraka
Batman Begins
Dark Knight
Battle LosAngeles
Benjamin Button
Blood Into Wine
Bridesmaids
Bullit
Capt. America
Chain Reaction
Couples Retreat
Cowboys & Aliens
Dan In Real Life
Chris Botti Live
Cloudy With Chance of Meatballs
Eagle Eye
Fast & Furious (1,4&5)
The Greatest
The Day The Earth Stood Still
Days of Thunder
IMAX: Fighter Pilot
G-Force
G.I. Joe
Hero
House of Flying Daggers
Hugo
Hulk
Ice Age Dawn of Dinosaurs
Inception
Independence Day
Indiana Jones: Crystal Skull
Iron Man (1&2)
John Mayer Live Concert
Killers Live Concert
King Kong
Knowing
KungFuPanda2
Land of the Lost
Minority Report
M.I: Ghost Protocol
The Mummy: Dragon Emperor
The Neverending Story
Nine Inch Nails Live
Over British Columbia
Pirates of the Caribbean: Black Pearl
Bond: Quantum Of Solace
Queen Live Concert
Salt
Star Trek (2009)
Sphere
Step Into Liquid
Stranger Than Fiction
The Strangers
IMAX: Super Speedway
Super8
S.W.A.T
Terminator Salvation
Micheal Jackson: This Is It!
Thor
Traitor
Transformers 1&2
Transporter3
Tron Legacy
UltraViolet
Unknown
Unstoppable
U-571
Vantage Point
Vertical Limit
War of the Worlds
Discovery: When We Left Earth
When Your Strange-The Doors Documentary
Wizard of OZ
X-Men 1,2,3 & Origins
12 Monkeys

You can call me at 562-587-0469 for more info too!!

Last edited:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Babylon A.D
Battle LosAngeles
Bridesmaids
Eagle Eye
Fast & Furious (5)
G.I. Joe
House of Flying Daggers
Hugo
Iron Man (1&2)
M.I: Ghost Protocol
Salt
Star Trek (2009)
Transporter3
Tron Legacy
UltraViolet
Unknown
U-571
Discovery: When We Left Earth
Downsizing sucks :(

I'll buy these 20 from you though :)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Batman Begins
Dark Knight
Ice Age Dawn of Dinosaurs
Independence Day
Iron Man 2
Star Trek (2009)
Transformers 2

!!
Sorry about the downsizing too.
I would be interested in any of the above if they are not already spoken for.

timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
I have already set aside the movies that Adam & Phillip have paid for. I will go over the list & will respond to Gmicheal & Tomorrow when I get home from work today.

Yeah it's a bit tough to sell some of this stuff but hey you gotta roll with life's punches. It will give me an excuse to get new gear down the line once things level out...right? :) gotta look on the bright side sometimes haha

Thanks guys!!

timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
Oh yeah...Adam & Phillip could you PM me your addresses please? That would be very helpful LOL!!! :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Apollo13
Battle LosAngeles
Couples Retreat
Hero
King Kong
KungFuPanda2
Super8
Unstoppable
war of the worlds
Wizard of OZ

If available Thanks

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
*edit OK, I will take a few

Minority Report
12 monkeys
X-Men Origins
Super8
When You're Strange
Seems like we have pretty similar tastes :)

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yea, as I was picking out what movies I wanted Adam and phillip kept making me go [facepalm]

I guess everyone needs to be like Adam and never leave this place in order to score the best deals :D :p

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry :D If Adam didn't nab Capt. America and Thor I would have gotten those as well >_>

timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
I will be home in a bit & will go through the posts as they came in I will set aside the movies for those who asked first. As long as payment is received then I will send them out to that person. If no payment then next in line will get those movies. Just simple fairness ya know.

My payPal acct it under: tdiebert80@yahoo.com

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
so ... if suddenly one loses contact with a certain person ... the transaction doesn't materialize? :D

jk adam. i'm not THAT much of an a$$ ... yet.

"it's 50% my fault"

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yea, as I was picking out what movies I wanted Adam and phillip kept making me go [facepalm]

I guess everyone needs to be like Adam and never leave this place in order to score the best deals :D :p
Yeah, but that was a stressful 24 minutes...as I perused the list for five top picks, checked the blu ray reviews, watched Grimm...all while thinking that someone was going to snag one already on my list. :D I was surprised that I was the first poster.

Sorry :D If Adam didn't nab Capt. America and Thor I would have gotten those as well >_>
You snagged some great ones, too. Ghost Protocol is an outstanding choice! I already have that one. Top notch disc. I realized this morning that I should have gone for Star Trek. Oh, well. :)

bloody hell. can i ban adam? :)
You could, but he'd be a bit surprised when he came back from golfing.

Oh, wait... :eek: :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, but that was a stressful 24 minutes...as I perused the list for five top picks, checked the blu ray reviews, watched Grimm...all while thinking that someone was going to snag one already on my list. :D I was surprised that I was the first poster.

You snagged some great ones, too. Ghost Protocol is an outstanding choice! I already have that one. Top notch disc. I realized this morning that I should have gone for Star Trek. Oh, well. :)
You both snagged some good ones. Even though there were 90 movies there I felt like I was picking through the scraps. Out of the 25 or so that you two snagged I probably would have taken 22 of them. Oh well, I don't think I did too bad.

I got a few more movies from the AVS master list of movies with bass. That always makes me smile, when I continue to fill that list out :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I will be home in a bit & will go through the posts as they came in I will set aside the movies for those who asked first. As long as payment is received then I will send them out to that person. If no payment then next in line will get those movies. Just simple fairness ya know.

My payPal acct it under: tdiebert80@yahoo.com
I'm feeling mighty old. I don't have a Paypal Account. Can someone walk me through this or point me in the right direction?

Edit: Well setting up the account took about 2 minutes. I'll send the funds for 5 this morning.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis