Bluray Movies Sale!

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
I'm George. Gmichael
I think that most of the ones on my list were already taken. I'm guessing that you need 3 more choices from me, but I'll give more here just in case.
Any order:

Aliens 2
The Mummy: Dragon Emperor
X-men 1, 2 or 3

Thank you,

George M. B.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
New list

A.I
Air America
Alien (1,3)
Benjamin Button
Blood Into Wine
Bullit
Chain Reaction
Dan In Real Life
Fast & Furious 4
The Greatest
G-Force
Hulk
Indiana Jones: Crystal Skull
John Mayer Live Concert
Land of the Lost
The Neverending Story
Bond: Quantum Of Solace
Sphere
Step Into Liquid
Stranger Than Fiction
The Strangers
IMAX: Super Speedway
S.W.A.T
Micheal Jackson: This Is It!
Traitor
Vantage Point
Vertical Limit
X-Men 1,2,3

Last edited:
timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
Ok guys so a couple things...the movies have been sent but they didn't get out until today (Sunday) due to some family issues that delayed me getting them out. Sorry about that but they are on the way!!!

I had no clue how much shipping would add up to be. It really cut down on any little bit of money I made on these & that was the whole point of me selling them haha!! Well live & learn :)

So for everyone that already paid no worries but for any new movie orders I'm going to have to ask for a $10 shipping fee. I will still be paying anywhere from $2-$8 on top of that so the $10 is just to help pay the bulk of shipping & I'll cover rest. So that's just $10 on top of the order no matter how many movies are bought. Thanks!!!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yikes, Tim - that sucks.

Did you try the USPS flat rate boxes? I don't know what size you'd need for five discs, though.

Last edited:
timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
Yeah I'm not too savy with shipping I just went to FeEx & shipped ground they said that'd be the cheapest. But a couple people who ordered live in rual areas haha & that really added some shipping costs. Didn't even think of that haha!!

Last edited:
timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
But honestly, with everything else going on right now, loosing a few bucks on shipping doesn't even bother me. Goodtimes!!! :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
But honestly, with everything else going on right now, loosing a few bucks on shipping doesn't even bother me. Goodtimes!!! :)
That's a great attitude, Tim! I'm glad to see that you're keeping positive. But, you know what, it kind of bothers me. So...I just sent you another $10. :) I don't want you losing any more money. $7/movie is still a good price, IMO. Thanks again for the movies.

timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
Adam your a good guy man!! I wasnt hinting for you to do that at all but that was extremely nice of you!! Thank you buddy!! It was a small thing but actually meant a lot...again thank you!!

timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
See!! there are still good people out there!! :)

Whoever made a $25 payment under the first name Cheryl, please PM me so I can get your movies out. Thanks!!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I've been burned on shipping a few times too, so I usually check first now and also sell in quantities that will fit in USPS flat rate or media mail too. Depending on the size, sometimes FedEx is actually cheaper for ground, but not always vs. the flat rate boxes.

timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
Thank you Fuzz for help with your shipping as well that was extremely nice of you!!! Thank you again!! :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
No problem, and no fees I think because I sent you a "gift" :D

timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
Wow Fuzz thanks again!!! Great people on this site...always knew it but it's been proven to me now!!!

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks Tim.

The missus and I are about to check out IMAX Fighter Pilot! :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You must have missed that one :D
You California guys stick together pretty good. I mean it was right at the top of the list. Probably some sort of cosmic payback for when I got those Grammas from Phil that you wanted. :rolleyes:

I've seen Baraka a couple of times already. That's worth owning. Enjoy. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis