Blue Jeans Strikes Back

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
As much as Monster targets undeducated consumers they need uneducated salespeople to push their products.
They only need store owners and sales people who'll drink the Kool Aid that suppresses their conscience. After that, they can sell as many as they want, cash their spiff checks, pour the money out of their beds and roll around in it.

Doesn't change the fact that their cheap power strips burn up when spiked and their cables look really big and as we all know, bigger is better. That little arrow is really cool, too.

A

antjay

Audiophyte
bravo kurt.are blue jean cables available retail in australia?

A

antjay

Audiophyte
i picked up this thread on an australian 4x4 forum.i wonder if the local promoters of monster truck events should be worried?:D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

i picked up this thread on an australian 4x4 forum.i wonder if the local promoters of monster truck events should be worried?:D
They may, unless they already have signed a licensing agreement with the monster. Or, they stood up the the bully and won.:D

K

Kn9Sly

Enthusiast
In the words of Joe Pesci: Pow! Ping! and then something about something awful I can't print here. Love it

M

Monster Cabal

Audiophyte
Need I say more? I'd rename my band "Monster Cabal," but I'm sure I'd be sued!

gixxerific

gixxerific

Audioholic
Need I say more? I'd rename my band "Monster Cabal," but I'm sure I'd be sued!
I about fell out of my chair when I saw this.:D

I went to a HT store today just to browse and gave them **** about having Monster Cable than proceeded to explain the situation, that was after asking to listen to the Bose cube thingy and telling them exactly what I thought of them as well.:p I then went to Radio Shack to get an optical cable for my PS3 and explained the whole Monster thing to the very hot girl working there, she had no idea.

I have been spreading the word, also talking up company's such as BJC. I am about to order some speaker cable from BJC myself for my new speakers coming this Fri. I admire what you have done to stop the beast from attacking and keep up the good work Kurt.:cool::)

Dono

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
I about fell out of my chair when I saw this.:D

I went to a HT store today just to browse and gave them **** about having Monster Cable than proceeded to explain the situation, that was after asking to listen to the Bose cube thingy and telling them exactly what I thought of them as well.:p I then went to Radio Shack to get an optical cable for my PS3 and explained the whole Monster thing to the very hot girl working there, she had no idea.

I have been spreading the word, also talking up company's such as BJC. I am about to order some speaker cable from BJC myself for my new speakers coming this Fri. I admire what you have done to stop the beast from attacking and keep up the good work Kurt.:cool::)

Dono
i don't believe you.

where's the pic of the hot girl? :)

gixxerific

gixxerific

Audioholic
Sorry Mike no pics but really. She was european (maybe german) to nice sexy accent.:D

J

JLMEMT

Junior Audioholic
i don't believe you.

where's the pic of the hot girl? :)
Exactly! This thread is worthless without pics. :cool:

I really enjoyed the letter. I will certainly consider BCJ for my future needs.

Even before this I wouldn't have bought Monster, but it reaffirms it for me!

gixxerific

gixxerific

Audioholic
I really enjoyed the letter. I will certainly consider BCJ for my future needs.

Even before this I wouldn't have bought Monster, but it reaffirms it for me!
To add to this for JLMENT and everyone else out there. I ordered BJC Speaker wire for myself to go along with some new speakers I'm getting tomorrow. I ordered it late on March 30 around 10 pm. It was on my doorstep when I got home toady (April 2) now that's fast. Thanks BJC I will buy all my wire through you from now on. They even come with a little Velcro strap you could use if you had too much and needed to roll up the excess, nice touch.

Another Happy customer;
Dono

A

audiophile1882

Audiophyte
Friggin Awesome!!

Stick it to them!!! God, I friggin hate Monster Cables and their attacks!!! I am a lawyer too, and I would start making cables JUST to have Monster come after me!!! Blue Jeans Cables, you guys rock! I love the discount cable person CableWholesale too,they are nice and cheap like Blue Jeans, except I think their quality and cust service is just a touch better....but I think that is just cause they are a larger company.

ROCK ON, FIGHT THE MONSTER!!!

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Stick it to them!!! God, I friggin hate Monster Cables and their attacks!!! I am a lawyer too, and I would start making cables JUST to have Monster come after me!!! Blue Jeans Cables, you guys rock! I love the discount cable person CableWholesale too,they are nice and cheap like Blue Jeans, except I think their quality and cust service is just a touch better....but I think that is just cause they are a larger company.

ROCK ON, FIGHT THE MONSTER!!!
Welcome aboard:D

I don't think they heard anything more from the monster after that letter.
And, you may want to check out the great fight that Monster Mini Golf put up against the monster. They won or the monster saw the light and settled got all their costs back.
Thanks to BlueJeans and this board for their support of that fight.
But, they are still at their bully tactics against some transmission shop in FL, I think.

B

bogrod

Junior Audioholic
Welcome aboard:D

I don't think they heard anything more from the monster after that letter.
And, you may want to check out the great fight that Monster Mini Golf put up against the monster. They won or the monster saw the light and settled got all their costs back.
Thanks to BlueJeans and this board for their support of that fight.
But, they are still at their bully tactics against some transmission shop in FL, I think.
Wow. Is this the mtrycrafts from ye olden days of audioreview's wire forum? :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis