Blu-Ray player help

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I was almost sold on the monoliths, but heard the XLRs on the amps aren't truly balanced. So then it came down to Emotiva and Outlaw as the main home audio amps. But Crown XLS series and the QSC cinema series kept popping up.
If I had ordered Tekton? Crown audio all the way. Or QSC. But even though Tektons are supposed to be super efficient, they are also designed to handle some juice.
EverttT is running his Song3As on a QSC cinema amp.
Had I ordered Monitor Audio, I was looking at the XPA-DR3 from Emotiva to handle the front three Silver 500 and matching Center.
Philharmonic was a curve ball to me. But the Outlaws were the right price at the right time. And they are supposed to be good. ;)
I think its a good problem to have, these choices that lie in front of us. I'll take it while I can.
I am working thru a longer term budget to reach something nice by 2021. It takes some disapline to get there though. For now like the Johnny Cash song,. “One Piece at a Time”. :)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I scrimped and saved for a while. If only the lady knew. Ha! But it's the thing if you want it all to come together at the same time. Hell, If I had tried buying a new television for our greatroom, I'd have been screwed. But for my little room, I saved enough to splurge on the 900F. so what if its only 49". Its bigger than the 10yr old Samsung I was sportin in here.
You've got the luxury of time on your side, and you're already in the audio world. You can sit back and plan to your hearts content! Save up 10K for Speakers, an AVR and some good Amplification? Or a Pre-Pro? No worries!

:p

I look forward to seeing where your path leads! Cheers!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis