R

randyb

Full Audioholic
I don’t right now I would have to take them out of the box and take some. They have only been out of the box pnce to demo for friends

Last edited:
R

randyb

Full Audioholic
Oppo is sold. By the way, unless someone knows how, there is no way to edit the orginal post to show sold items etc. That is a problem IMO.

Last edited:
R

randyb

Full Audioholic
I will take some photos tomorrow. Have grandpa duty today and tonight.

R

randyb

Full Audioholic
I have decided to take the AA speakers off the market. I need to take another listen. Will probably keep. Apologies to those who were interested. Read Jamrs Larsons Dennis BMR review and decided I probably should keep rhe AA speakers.

Last edited:
S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I have decided to take the AA speakers off the market. I need to take another listen. Will probably keep. Apologies to those who were interested. Read Jamrs Larsons Dennis BMR review and decided I probably should keep rhe AA speakers.
smart move, that speaker should be a lot of bang for the buck.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
smart move, that speaker should be a lot of bang for the buck.
They are! When I received both my sealed mini Phil’s and Dayton tweeter AAs, I set them up as large mains just to test. The Mini Phil’s have great sound but limited extension. The AAs sound quality wasn’t “stunning,” but impressive nonetheless.
Anecdotally, when I experimented with Audyssey, the on-board system set the AAs to large. The app, when run separately did keep them as small, but set the xo at 40! Dennis does claim usable extension to the mid 30s. Still, impressive little boxes. :cool:

I’m hoping as Dennis’ situation stabilizes that he will follow through with putting some of his discontinued designs up for us.
You can buy the Dayton kit, all that’s missing is the modified XO. Though larger than I want to hang from the ceiling, they put out good sound, and for the cost I don’t know what else compares. I’m certain the AA+ was a nice upgrade too.

M

MLadia

Audioholic Intern
You would not happen to have the modified Center channel speakers would you?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis