Biden's selections - experienced team? Or refilling the swamp?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
yep .. i retired from blue collar work in my mid 40's with cerebral palsy, had it all my life , bad enough that i can't run at all, right leg is 3 inches shorter than my left , whole right side is useless basically.. i actually am on food stamps , but like you said there's a buncha fraud with that , some of which is "remedied" by moscow mitch defunding the whole program ..i'd just like to not be a statistic on the news.. you're right about college loans too , but i'd like to see the lenders have to eat that, won't happen though..i'd sure like to see political reform , but like i said , i'll settle for housed in non subsidized housing ,.... thanks for the support...
But that's what those Programs are for! it's for people like You and your friend! Your Legitimate! You where working you a$$ off You paid into the system you had tax's taken from your pay check every week. I worked over 96 hours a week for over 15 years in the Gulf of Mexico, taxes where over 1k a week, I didn't mind it cause I was pulling in good money. I was Fortunate to work over 44 year's Healthy and Blessed. It really Saddens me to see people like you thar have to struggle with a debilitating disease. But when I go shopping and see people using a food stamp card and than see them jump in a new Vehicle, pisses me off. I know their working the system, I know of women that let's their Mother or father claim two or three of their kids come income tax time to get that child care credit of 8k! and then she claims one child and she gets 3K! F...kup sh$t man.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
you still in cali?.. i would assume rural?
I considered Redding but too damn hot (like Phoenix)....am in Oakridge, Oregon. Been coming here for years before for mountain biking, love the area plus it's very affordable (but has challenges).

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Get it all out before midnight guys and then I expect each and every one of you f#%kers to get thankful. Could be worse, just ask the guy who died yesterday of a massive coronary brought on by anxiety. Oh, that’s right, you can’t ask him cuz’ he’s fuckin’ dead!:confused:

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
But that's what those Programs are for! it's for people like You and your friend! Your Legitimate! You where working you a$$ off You paid into the system you had tax's taken from your pay check every week. I worked over 96 hours a week for over 15 years in the Gulf of Mexico, taxes where over 1k a week, I didn't mind it cause I was pulling in good money. I was Fortunate to work over 44 year's Healthy and Blessed. It really Saddens me to see people like you have to struggle with a debilitating disease. But when I go shopping and see people using a food stamp card and than see them jump in a new Vehicle, pisses me off. I know their working the system, I know of women that let's their Mother or father claim two or three of their kids come income tax time to get that child care credit of 8k! and then she claims one child and she gets 3K! F...kup sh$t man.
yep, i know one guy that had 5 kids that he got on disability(along with both he and his wife) , they were working it hard.. they were involved in a cash business on the side too.. i never got too mad about , maybe i should have idk.. btw my buddy is back working 40 hrs a week with 1 leg( at a school, so he can get state supplied heathcare , he obviously needs it) .. and he has a very legit window tint business as well .. it's that darn type 2 that worries me.. diabetics are notorious for bad decision making , and he's no exception...man i tell you , if i was 10 years younger i would think maybe i could still work enough to not sweat it , eh, we'll see .. i think it may workout ok .. the SS reform will really help, and Biden will do it .. it's McConnell that'll screw it up...I'm hoping Ga goes dem , then he'll be out as king turd in the senate...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I considered Redding but too damn hot (like Phoenix)....am in Oakridge, Oregon. Been coming here for years before for mountain biking, love the area plus it's very affordable (but has challenges).
i've got a friend living in Bandon .. works as a caddy at the dunes... he likes it .. i'm glad you found a good place to land... Oregon is an ok state for the most part, i hear the winters are a bit rough ..

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Get it all out before midnight guys and then I expect each and every one of you f#%kers to get thankful. Could be worse, just ask the guy who died yesterday of a massive coronary brought on by anxiety. Oh, that’s right, you can’t ask him cuz’ he’s fuckin’ dead!:confused:
i am thankful,, i'm not dead,, i'm housed,, things could definitely be worse , but that lite at the other end of the tunnel is *always* a train lately ...

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
yep, i know one guy that had 5 kids that he got on disability(along with both he and his wife) , they were working it hard.. they were involved in a cash business on the side too.. i never got too mad about , maybe i should have idk.. btw my buddy is back working 40 hrs a week with 1 leg( at a school, so he can get state supplied heathcare , he obviously needs it) .. and he has a very legit window tint business as well .. it's that darn type 2 that worries me.. diabetics are notorious for bad decision making , and he's no exception...man i tell you , if i was 10 years younger i would think maybe i could still work enough to not sweat it , eh, we'll see .. i think it may workout ok .. the SS reform will really help, and Biden will do it .. it's McConnell that'll screw it up...I'm hoping Ga goes dem , then he'll be out as king turd in the senate...
Yeah McConnell what a plug huh. I tried to go back to work I couldn't pass the physical.
Gotta Titanium knee implant, Bulged disc in my lower back between L4 and L5. I even tried to get into a Hotshot truck, you run a truck make money driving all over, sh$t I was like drive a truck get to see the country get paid. Again couldn't pass the Medical.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
i've got a friend living in Bandon .. works as a caddy at the dunes... he likes it .. i'm glad you found a good place to land... Oregon is an ok state for the most part, i hear the winters are a bit rough ..
Bandon I've not been to but kinda fancy from what I know....lots of golf courses (we have a 9-holer but don't play). Good chocolate place there from what I know, tho. The winters are fairly mild here at my elevation (1200'-1500' for much of town, those living further up have more snow). Nothing like the winters I had back in the Chicago area where I was for much of my childhood.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
As to the swamp thing, hopefully we can drain it some from the depths drumphy dug. Lots to do to undo the fuckery of drumph.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Bandon I've not been to but kinda fancy from what I know....lots of golf courses (we have a 9-holer but don't play). Good chocolate place there from what I know, tho. The winters are fairly mild here at my elevation (1200'-1500' for much of town, those living further up have more snow). Nothing like the winters I had back in the Chicago area where I was for much of my childhood.
yes , Bandon is a resort town.. my buddy really can't afford it but he found a low rent place..lotsa money there.. glad you found some good weather to land in.. it's tough to pick up and move to a new town..

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
yes , Bandon is a resort town.. my buddy really can't afford it but he found a low rent place..lotsa money there.. glad you found some good weather to land in.. it's tough to pick up and move to a new town..
Redding I have a lot of friends in and like the mountain biking there outside of the summers (which are long there). My mountain bike habit (greater than my av habit) has taken me all over....Colorado had some nice spots where I'd also have friends. Does make it easier to move somewhere to have some connections/experience. Closest in AZ I can think of that might suit me would be Flagstaff/Sedona but getting a bit pricey, particularly down the canyon. It's now our rainy season but we also get plenty of sunshine here....much less fog/mist like is common more towards the coast.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Until there's some serious reform in the influence of money in the two parties controlling everything....it's just kinda predictable as to course.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Yeah McConnell what a plug huh. I tried to go back to work I couldn't pass the physical.
Gotta Titanium knee implant, Bulged disc in my lower back between L4 and L5. I even tried to get into a Hotshot truck, you run a truck make money driving all over, sh$t I was like drive a truck get to see the country get paid. Again couldn't pass the Medical.
that would've been a nice job by the sound of it.. i feel for you on the physical.. i thought about driving truck back in the day, but i didn't want to leave Az and my family and friends .. now that all that wouldn't bother me I'm too old and beat up to even try it.. oh well...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis