jinjuku

jinjuku

As some of us predicted Biden has declined the nomination. Expecting Harris to step in.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Expecting Harris to step in.
I don’t think she has a chance. I also do not want her as my president, as I think she’s a useless rambling twit. But!!! Let’s imagine what will be unburdened by what was…..

jinjuku

jinjuku

It has to be Harris. Because if it's not Harris then it's another Admission that the DNC doesn't know what they are doing and Harris was a virtue signaling hire.

If she is the next candidate she's off the hook debating JD Vance because he was going to demolish her at the VP debates.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Good point. I think if she debated Biden it would likely be a tie.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
It has to be Harris. Because if it's not Harris then it's another Admission that the DNC doesn't know what they are doing and Harris was a virtue signaling hire.

If she is the next candidate she's off the hook debating JD Vance because he was going to demolish her at the VP debates.
Yahoo shows that Michele Obama would be Trump's own self-inflicted nightmare.

I'm not sure she wants it.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Still much preferable to Trump. Anyone is.
I would agree that many are preferable to trump. But neither michelle or Kamala are good choices. Now I’ve just heard Hillary’s name. She should be in jail.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I would agree that many are preferable to trump. But neither michelle or Kamala are good choices. Now I’ve just heard Hillary’s name. She should be in jail.
Hmmm.....you did once say you'd invite Trump over for dinner.;)
1721595894161.png

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Agreed I so wanted Nikki Haley to win the Rep primary. And if Hillary needs to be in prison (and she might) Trump needs to be there 10-fold.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Agreed I so wanted Nikki Haley to win the Rep primary. And if Hillary needs to be in prison (and she might) Trump needs to be there 10-fold.
Ideally Trump would have stepped aside after J6. Regardless of what his intent in the moment was, it was his people who attacked the capitol. And he never denounced the alt-right clearly and effectively since it happened to begin with.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I would have preferred the DNC not start this game of chicken 4 years ago to begin with. They took a low probability gamble and it's got every possibility of coming around to bite them.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
No sane candidate would want to attempt to unite the Democrat party, get the donors and win an election. I think the DNC should sacrifice Harris while throwing all their money at Senate races, they may loose the White House but if they can win the Senate they can block of the Republican policies while they rebuild for 2028. I think if they put everything into beating Trump they have a real chance at loosing it all which isn’t good for anyone. While I’m definitely conservative I’m I’m terrified of Republicans having the White House, Senate, House and SCOTUS. It’s simply too much power for any party to have.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Now I’ve just heard Hillary’s name. She should be in jail.
Speaking of should be in Jail... There is a term called projecting, Look it up. Fascinating stuff. Like a proponent of a guy with 35 convictions saying someone else should be jailed... Peak hypocrisy.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis