Best speakers you've ever owned.

B

beginjapan!

Audioholic Intern
Speaker cables don't make any difference unless their length causes too much resistance or too much capacitance.
Nononononoooo! Abort! Abort! Speaker cable was brought up in jest. Let's stick to speaker talk. LOL.

N

NorCalRP

Full Audioholic
Exactly. For some reason, I never did eat many of them. My favs are Payday and Snickers. It was hard to make any money on the Paydays. If I did eat any, it was usually the Snickers. We did not have the Paydays as often. They are a bit more expensive like Peanut M&M's. BTW, my blood sugars have been really good lately.

Cheers,

Phil
Dude, I'm a sugar addicted diabetic. It's tough. I swear to myself daily that I'll refrain, and I fail almost daily:rolleyes: I'm just glad I'm not obese, but I do have neuropathy which kinda blows

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Dude, I'm a sugar addicted diabetic. It's tough. I swear to myself daily that I'll refrain, and I fail almost daily:rolleyes: I'm just glad I'm not obese, but I do have neuropathy which kinda blows
Yeah, controlling the carbs is every diabetic's problem. Candy bars were very easy for me to disregard. But, when it comes to ice cream I am in BIG trouble. :cool: Saying ice cream is my weakness is an understatement. I can relate 100%! I also agree neuropathy sucks.

Cheers,

Phil

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Phil, you've given us some fine examples of the various bookshelf speakers that you have owned and loved. While I've never owned them I did have the pleasure of listening to a pair of Joesph Audio (can't remember the model #) and was impressed to the point that when I downsize I most certainly will give that brand a look-see.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
@Mikado463 thanks for your kind words. Believe it or not I have owned all of these since Jan. 2016. Still have a few more that I could post. Not including all of the subs that I have owned. But, I will hold off for now. Just looking forward to getting my new gear. Will be a while just yet. :)

Cheers,

Phil

Squishman

Squishman

Audioholic General
My Klipsch Forte' II's that I have currently are the best ones I have ever owned. They were walnut when I bought them via eBay and they arrived dinged up. Bad idea to trust that they'd be shipped safely. Anyways, I had a furniture repair shop repair the dings and I spray painted them matte black (to hopefully match the look of the Forte' III's :) ) and they look sensational to me. I also had them fully Crited.

Attachments

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis