Best Soundbar with 120~240Volts

E

Eubanksae

Audiophyte
So I just bought a Samsung HW-Q90R. I checked with Samsung before purchase, but there was no voltage info in the manual but it did say Universal Voltage and when I called support they said that Universal Voltage should mean 120~240 Volts, 50/60 Hz. However when I picked it up today it says 110-120 Volts, 50/60 Hz so, I have to return it :(

I live in FL right now, but am starting a new job with NATO in the Netherlands in October, so I need something that I’ll be able to use there too.

I’m going from my full size 7.1 system to a sound bar, so I want it to sound as good as a bar can without costing a fortune. I’ve setup the Samsung and it sounds pretty good, I think I’d be ok with it, so I’d like to find something that performs similarly or better but with the voltage requirements I have.

Any recommendations you have would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andy E.

E

Eubanksae

Audiophyte
So, I've found that the JBL Bar 9.1 fits the voltage requirement. Anyone have any experience with it? How does it compare to the HW-Q90R? I found that the Klipsch will work too, but I don't think my wife will go for the extra wires to the surrounds...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis