best made speakers and best recorder

67-79

67-79

Audioholic Intern
You are maybe viewing this blog on your cellphone. I discovered this week these drivers on YouTube, im following audio like crazy on YouTube and madisound ( a store of speakers parts on internet ) and everywhere. If you put these speakers near you in your car than you only need one third of the power to drive them so the sound should be superior as they are audiophile grade speakers. No car speakers are rated as audiophile grade certification and also been installed in home living rooms. Car speakers must be heavy because they wishstand a lot of stress in outdoors heat and humidity and cold and especially a lot of vibration everywhere in the car . The car speakers must have hard double suspensions systems ( the surround and spider ) and heavy cones and coils and magnets to first overcome the vibrations of the car than the ' Vibration of the cones and rubber surrounds and the voice coils that is heavy too because he need to push a heavy cone. So when you listen music in your car everything is messing up the cones movements of the speaker drivers. The solution is to buy and install a 3'' inchs audiophile grade speaker driver where there is less vibrations in the car and the nearest possible of your listening position. So it make a triangle in front of you. The top right and left corners of your windsheild or in your front doors might be the best place. Remember that the more the drivers are firing up at you on-axis the better the first sound wave and farther room reverberations. A single driver speaker almost work perfectly for nearfield music listening with better tones and clarity.

It is impossible for a car speaker drivers to perform well if it is bolted to a steel baffle. Steel is the most vibrating metal., LOL LOL. Most audiophile speakers with deluxe parts are made of costly but very good wood panels and some with good plastics with enclosed boxs.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
110 volts inverter? I know my knowledge of electricity is some more than of this guys but a TRANSFORMER woulded be needing to increased a 12 volts car battery to 110 voltages? :p;)o_O
You aint gonna do much when you hook up transformer primaries to a DC voltage. Fry the transformer is all you are gonna do.

There are devices to get what he needs, but they are incredibly inefficient.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
You are maybe viewing this blog on your cellphone. I discovered this week these drivers on YouTube, im following audio like crazy on YouTube and madisound ( a store of speakers parts on internet ) and everywhere. If you put these speakers near you in your car than you only need one third of the power to drive them so the sound should be superior as they are audiophile grade speakers. No car speakers are rated as audiophile grade certification and also been installed in home living rooms. Car speakers must be heavy because they wishstand a lot of stress in outdoors heat and humidity and cold and especially a lot of vibration everywhere in the car . The car speakers must have hard double suspensions systems ( the surround and spider ) and heavy cones and coils and magnets to first overcome the vibrations of the car than the ' Vibration of the cones and rubber surrounds and the voice coils that is heavy too because he need to push a heavy cone. So when you listen music in your car everything is messing up the cones movements of the speaker drivers. The solution is to buy and install a 3'' inchs audiophile grade speaker driver where there is less vibrations in the car and the nearest possible of your listening position. So it make a triangle in front of you. The top right and left corners of your windsheild or in your front doors might be the best place. Remember that the more the drivers are firing up at you on-axis the better the first sound wave and farther room reverberations. A single driver speaker almost work perfectly for nearfield music listening with better tones and clarity.

It is impossible for a car speaker drivers to perform well if it is bolted to a steel baffle. Steel is the most vibrating metal., LOL LOL. Most audiophile speakers with deluxe parts are made of costly but very good wood panels and some with good plastics with enclosed boxs.
WE NEED PICTURES!

How can we even begin to understand your vast knowledge on the topic without pictures and illustrations to help our feeble minds grasp your enlightened audio concepts?

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai

67-79
I am enjoying your posts and find great entertainment value in your writing style and opinions. Please, do not let science or any form of facts get in your way from posting more interesting reading. We need trailblazers like you to help us move our hobby up to the next level.

I believe you are proposing a nearfield listening environment because you want to set up your speakers on the windshield, without cabinets, pointed directly at the listeners in a car. And I believe you are proposing running your new found audiophile grade full range speakers without crossovers or other useless design features like enclosures.

I find your ideas and the fact you are only interested in audiophile solutions and none of the junk being manufactured by large companies a true hallmark of your creativity and dedication. What might be helpful to the other AH brethren who are reading your posts would be some pictures or photos of some of your work. In the passed we have had some very creative folks come in and they really didn't get the recognition they deserved until they posted some pictures. Once those pics were posted, and I have a specific one in mind, the AH brethren really warmed to the OP's ideas.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis