best made speakers and best recorder

67-79

67-79

Audioholic Intern
hi, i had purchased the best speaker pair on the market. this is a design totally ignored by all audiophile that only buy their stuff if it is complicated, pricy and made of wood.
i said no to that and i bought boss audio system mrwt40 , they are small powerful 2 way speakers with perfect bandwith and no horrible on and off axis confusion that destroy
musicality with headaches. To have good sound you absolutely need 2 full spectrum smallest dimensions possible point source sound emitter. A small driver emit more like a point source and do not need a big box full of inside noise that stay a long time inside the box. My boss shine everywhere in the room, projecting even sound in all direction. Big boxes with separated tweeters
and midrange and woofer are confusing the sound from baffle to all direction in the room so the reflextions from wall is even worst because floor and ceiling receive all these waves from drivers that are all far away from each other. My boss have a tweeter half an inch in front and in the center of the woofer. Also this woofer is completely seal contrary to many two way concentric drivers where the tweeted in installed on a pole that goes thru the woofer so the woofer have leak so bad bass timing. I have plentiful of bass, mid and highs.

Also somebody given to me his old hifi dolby digital vhs vcr because i just readed that it record and play better than dvd. I will use it inside my car with a 110 volts inverter because i cannot
stream nothing in my car. So im gonna record music streamed on internet and play it in my car. On internet i stream all kind of music. there is ton of good music on internet made by good artists.
at first i wanted to burn my own cd for the car but it is not working good because of copyrighted digital right and also the digital recording machinery is of very bad quality and absolute lack
of stable software.

On the long run i will try to learn how to construct bronze cabinet speakers because there is absolutely none on the market and i think that it should sound better that wood or plastic. I think that it sound better that aluminium or steel because it is less rigid so it vibrate and resonate less.

Anyone hear or playing recorded music on internet streaming on vhs dolby digital tape inside their car and nobody have ever constructed bronze cabinet co-axial speakers for the home or car.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
He emerges every 4 to 6 weeks, posts, then disappears again. Eventually there will be enough for a novella, but we really need pictures.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Frankly, I found it informative. I didn't even realize that Boss Audio was still around selling their wares....

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
hi, i had purchased the best speaker pair on the market. this is a design totally ignored by all audiophile that only buy their stuff if it is complicated, pricy and made of wood.
i said no to that and i bought boss audio system mrwt40 , they are small powerful 2 way speakers with perfect bandwith and no horrible on and off axis confusion that destroy
musicality with headaches. To have good sound you absolutely need 2 full spectrum smallest dimensions possible point source sound emitter. A small driver emit more like a point source and do not need a big box full of inside noise that stay a long time inside the box. My boss shine everywhere in the room, projecting even sound in all direction. Big boxes with separated tweeters
and midrange and woofer are confusing the sound from baffle to all direction in the room so the reflextions from wall is even worst because floor and ceiling receive all these waves from drivers that are all far away from each other. My boss have a tweeter half an inch in front and in the center of the woofer. Also this woofer is completely seal contrary to many two way concentric drivers where the tweeted in installed on a pole that goes thru the woofer so the woofer have leak so bad bass timing. I have plentiful of bass, mid and highs.

Also somebody given to me his old hifi dolby digital vhs vcr because i just readed that it record and play better than dvd. I will use it inside my car with a 110 volts inverter because i cannot
stream nothing in my car. So im gonna record music streamed on internet and play it in my car. On internet i stream all kind of music. there is ton of good music on internet made by good artists.
at first i wanted to burn my own cd for the car but it is not working good because of copyrighted digital right and also the digital recording machinery is of very bad quality and absolute lack
of stable software.

On the long run i will try to learn how to construct bronze cabinet speakers because there is absolutely none on the market and i think that it should sound better that wood or plastic. I think that it sound better that aluminium or steel because it is less rigid so it vibrate and resonate less.

Anyone hear or playing recorded music on internet streaming on vhs dolby digital tape inside their car and nobody have ever constructed bronze cabinet co-axial speakers for the home or car.
How do you know they don't have "horrible" on or off axis? Is that something you read somewhere? If so please enlighten the readers of your thread? Can you explain in your best terminology what, on or off axis really is related to speaker terminology? We shall be waiting. But I have to say I've seen a lot of post and threads that start out with claims of superior audio gear. The thread usually ends up as a fire dumpster.

67-79

67-79

Audioholic Intern
too phase 2. my 2 drivers on my 2 way system are bolted one in front of others so all the sound waves are coming
from a tiny point sources. On a two way or 3 way speakers all the music is coming from a large baffle with mid bass as far as 8 to 10 inchs distant or worse a three way with 12 inchs from woofer to midrange than another 6 inchs from midrange to tweeter. this cause huge errors as soon as you are not in the perfect sweet spot and the reflextion on the wall even increase this distortion as they add more distance from the already bad point source emanations. With the ceilling the tweeter sound is reaching you before the midbass as it is on top of the bass woofer and with the floor than the woofer reach you before the tweeter.the feel of any music is perceived only by a right timing and diffusion in all direction. the room is energized by well timed music. Also my bose are tiny round closed box loading the bass perfectly. a round driver in a square box cannot by damped the right way. Manufacturers of speakers charge you by the size and complications. some very hifi manufacturers sell small bookshelft speakers like elac and this sound better than bigger one but the elac suffer from square box that do not damp very well the roud woofer and the tweeter is not positioned in the center and on the same axis as the woofer. Do not worry i just discovered this this week and i bought and used all kind of crap myself before.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
too phase 2. my 2 drivers on my 2 way system are bolted one in front of others so all the sound waves are coming
from a tiny point sources. On a two way or 3 way speakers all the music is coming from a large baffle with mid bass as far as 8 to 10 inchs distant or worse a three way with 12 inchs from woofer to midrange than another 6 inchs from midrange to tweeter. this cause huge errors as soon as you are not in the perfect sweet spot and the reflextion on the wall even increase this distortion as they add more distance from the already bad point source emanations. With the ceilling the tweeter sound is reaching you before the midbass as it is on top of the bass woofer and with the floor than the woofer reach you before the tweeter.the feel of any music is perceived only by a right timing and diffusion in all direction. the room is energized by well timed music. Also my bose are tiny round closed box loading the bass perfectly. a round driver in a square box cannot by damped the right way. Manufacturers of speakers charge you by the size and complications. some very hifi manufacturers sell small bookshelft speakers like elac and this sound better than bigger one but the elac suffer from square box that do not damp very well the roud woofer and the tweeter is not positioned in the center and on the same axis as the woofer. Do not worry i just discovered this this week and i bought and used all kind of crap myself before.
I have seen and I have improvised myself with gear when i had nothing else to use. My point is there isn't a way not to enjoy audio video. I have seen dudes use car/ truck subs in their home audio, i have seen guys buy a empty subwoofer box that really was designed to use in a car or truck and put it in their home audio setup. Ones gotta do with what one has at hand to enjoy audio/video. Hell back when I was just teen like 14 or so. I took a car battery, a 8 track player that was in one of my dad's old cars. Pulled two speakers from the back dash of that old car. Hooked up the negativity and positive to the battery. Hooked up the speaker wires to the speakers and Walla! I had the waves man! Till Dad came home found what I had done ate my a$$ out. Not because I had all his stuff, he was pissed cause I had a car battery in his house. You see I would charge up the battery when it would run down in the house well as you would guess when you charge up a car battery it puts out a nasty gas from the battery acid. Talk about dodged an ass whooping only because he was somewhat impressed when he did a look-see over everything rigged up. Enjoy your setup man if your happy with the way it sounds and performs that's all that matters.

Last edited:
Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Lol. I’ll get a bowl!
Did you notice his Avatar? a power line transformer on a power poll. Not knocking the guys Avatar but come on man at least have a dude climbing the pole next to it or at the very least a bucket truck hooking something up next to the transformer. I've seen those blow up in person talk about a Roman candle! Giant size!! :p:D;)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Did you notice his Avatar? a power line transformer on a power poll. Not knocking the guys Avatar but come on man at least have a dude climbing the pole next to it or at the very least a bucket truck hooking something up next to the transformer. I've seen those blow up in person talk about a Roman candle! Giant size!! :p:D;)
Lol. Yep I did. Pretty sure I’ve seen it before somewhere.
Btw, I like your new avatar. Well done!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Lol. Yep I did. Pretty sure I’ve seen it before somewhere.
Btw, I like your new avatar. Well done!
I just took that photo this afternoon. I got the idea from ADTG, he had sent me a photo of himself all covered up. He had a hoodie on, some type of mask covering his mouth and nose a hat on top the hoodie plus a pair of sunglasses to cover his eyes. He was about to go to war with a bunch of nasty wasp that had invaded area of his home. Now everyone on AH knows Andrew is a licensed pharmacist, and a good friend to a lot of us on AH. But now I need to text him cause to me his ninja waspman! :D;)For someone who is highly educated dudes gotta a pretty good sense of humor in my book. Plus he can get you really good deals on gear. If i could only get him to fill my script of Quaaludes, I need my ludes man! :D;).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis