Best Female Vocalist Alive Today

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
Ratings
There is plenty good out there . New and old I Just found Kimbra...…. Kinda of odd and old School .Different in a good way

NorseMythology

NorseMythology

Junior Audioholic
Ratings
There is plenty good out there . New and old I Just found Kimbra...…. Kinda of odd and old School .Different in a good way
Yea in the past year or two I have found quite a few female vocalist I enjoy.

Thanks Ill check her out!

2channel lover

Audioholic General
Ratings
Probably not posting this in the right thread, because best doesn't really matter to me, but I recently added some Jacintha to my collection and like her enough to buy a couple of her SACDs this week.

She covers a lot, but she does it very well...Lush Life is one I intend to buy.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Spartan
Ratings
2,467 14 3
Linda Ronstant. She can sing any style and does them all fantastic. Greatest vibrato I've ever heard on any female singer. The first song classic Ronstant:

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
Ratings
Linda Ronstant. She can sing any style and does them all fantastic. Greatest vibrato I've ever heard on any female singer. The first song classic Ronstant:
What was that album she was wearing roller skates ?? I think everyone had that album as a kid .. I know I did.. Glad I got all you guys posting and sharing lota good stuff .. 99% of my music collection is female artists.. Tori Amos and P-J Harvey are goddesses in my book as well

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis