best cheap bluetooth speakers?

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Preferably under $50 .
Are any portable and battery charged ?
Are plug in Or battery one’s better at this price range?
phone speakers aren’t good enough for certain stuff . I may have to wait til another sale since I missed Black Friday .:(

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Is echo 5 better than 3? Anyone heard both ???
All-New Echo Dot (5th Gen,

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Preferably under $50 .
Are any portable and battery charged ?
Are plug in Or battery one’s better at this price range?
phone speakers aren’t good enough for certain stuff . I may have to wait til another sale since I missed Black Friday .:(
I'm not a big judge of speaker quality for this type of thing. I like my Bluetooth speakers to play at sufficient volume for my needs, most of which means riding my bike in a small parking lot. So, I prefer volume over quality and I required a battery, so I got one of the iON portable speakers.
I want to say it was something like this...

It's not that, but similar. Decent sized speaker, decent sized battery. I can ride my bike in circles all day long and the charge holds fine.

For around the house, I got a fairly small one which works fine.
I think I paid about 20 bucks for the one I've used for years. I don't use it often, and the battery is fading for sure. I just got some JBL one for free from my office, so that may be my around the house go-to model.

There are TONS of Bluetooth speakers out there, and reviews will be all over the place. If you have reasonable expectations, I would go to a reputable supplier, like Monoprice, and pick something up from them that has decent reviews and is within your budget.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Wow that’s nice, does it have a regular power cord also for when the battery is toast ?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Wow that’s nice, does it have a regular power cord also for when the battery is toast ?
I would assume it is USB charging, so you should be able to run it while plugged in. It claims 12hr play time on battery and you can plug your phone into it to charge that as well, which would obviously reduce that time.

S

SunnyGilseen

Audiophyte
I'm not a big judge of speaker quality for this type of thing. I like my Bluetooth speakers to play at sufficient volume for my needs, most of which means riding my bike in a small parking lot. So, I prefer volume over quality and I required a battery, so I got one of the iON portable speakers.
I want to say it was something like this...

It's not that, but similar. Decent sized speaker, decent sized battery. I can ride my bike in circles all day long and the charge holds fine.

For around the house, I got a fairly small one which works fine.
I think I paid about 20 bucks for the one I've used for years. I don't use it often, and the battery is fading for sure. I just got some JBL one for free from my office, so that may be my around the house go-to model.

There are TONS of Bluetooth speakers out there, and reviews will be all over the place. If you have reasonable expectations, I would go to a reputable supplier, like Monoprice, and pick something up from them that has decent reviews and is within your budget.

Thanks for sharing those links with us. I will surely see it. I am looking for the best cheap Bluetooth speakers online and I am glad I found your post. I don't have enough money with me before but then I found https://slototimes.com/no-deposit-bonuses/no-deposit-bonus-codes-instant-play/ website where I found no deposit bonus codes with reviews which helps me in trusting them. Now, I have earned a lot of money and now I have enough money with me to buy the best Bluetooth speakers for myself.
Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis