Best AVR for music that also have 2.1 hdmi and eARC

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I considered this receiver but the power source is only 360W. In comparison, on SR5015, I think, is 650W, almost double the power. Is not this detail important in overall performance?
Anyway I think is a great receiver. What about Yamaha RX-A2A? the specs are almost the same as RX-V6A (TSR-700). Why the price is higher? Is it better? In which way?
The A2A is more robust in build quality all the way around. Virtually identical feature set to the others though. Keep in mind that HDMI 2.1 features are not available in any Yamaha until a firmware update is released to activate them. There have been two firmware updates to fix bugs but neither of them activated HDMI 2.1 or Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization features.

Calin75

Calin75

Enthusiast
I think I would go with Marantz SR6015. At that price point, or little lower, you think there is better options?

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I think I would go with Marantz SR6015. At that price point, or little lower, you think there is better options?
You want to spend triple on your receiver then the speakers. SMH
Your system your money

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What is the price point of the 6015? I'd look at least at the equivalent Denon, they tend to cost less.

Calin75

Calin75

Enthusiast
What is the price point of the 6015? I'd look at least at the equivalent Denon, they tend to cost less.
Marantz SR 6015 is around 1300 Euros.
You are right, Denon x3700h is 1100 Euros and also have eARC and HDMI 2.1.
Under this price point there is no Audissey XT32, which I want to have also. For what I read and researched, for now, this is the best room correction you can get in an AVR at this price point.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis