Best 100% music sub??

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
So

You are saying because most music does not go below 25hz you only need a sun that goes that low?? Personally I would prefer mine to go as low as possible so that when I do hit the lowest note in my collection it is not as close to the end of the liner range of the speaker.

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
Then your talking about a sub that needs to go lower that would be better for movies. Movie first,music second.

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
seiously

music is a art of precise notes. Explosions are not. How low a sub goes is a stupid way to judge if it will be good for music. Response and accuracy are much better ways to do this. ;)

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
20Hz is 20Hz,rather its a note of an airplane taking off. Hey,i judge it my way and you judge it your stupit way. Music is an art of precise notes. Well thats sounds fine.

sts9fan

sts9fan

Banned
question

Would the director of a movie say something like this "God d***** that explosion was to be 25hz not 30hz!!" I don't think so :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
sts9fan said:
Would the director of a movie say something like this "God d***** that explosion was to be 25hz not 30hz!!" I don't think so :rolleyes:
I just used 25Hz as an example but most LFE is 25Hz and above i belive i read somewhere. Look,you buy your music sub and i'll just buy a good one and we'll both be happy forever. LOL BTW,my sub works great for everything.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis