Bang for the $ 60-65" 4K with HDR suggestions

jinjuku

jinjuku

Also should I start trolling Best Buy etc in the next 4-6 weeks as the models refresh for next years models?

jinjuku

jinjuku

I just need a dumb display with 4K / HDR but I doubt they make such a beast (the dumb part that is).

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I just need a dumb display with 4K / HDR but I doubt they make such a beast (the dumb part that is).
Dumb TVs are usually the lowest end. They should just make a great UHD HDR monitor without the "smart" features and I'd be all over it.

Some of the "smart" ones have less obtrusive OS than others. You'll really just have to mess with one at a store to see how much it annoys you.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
My ancient ST30 Panasonic is technically "smart", however the interface is 'orrible and slow even by 2011 standards. Luckily I never have to use since on-turn on it just goes to last channel - ie: HDMI-1 and that's it.
I think any modern TV which does that, I could live with. As long as it's "SMART" are not shoved down my throat.

bears_t2

bears_t2

Junior Audioholic
P series Vizio at Sam's Club. HDR and Dolby Vision and no tuner... just a monitor. Although it is smart.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis