BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
No, but at $400 for headphones only opinion which really matters is your own and no one else's :)
Grab a cd with your music and go listed to them (in apple store? - not sure)

C

cpd

Full Audioholic
I listened to them for a short while at an Apple store. I was not impressed but don't let that discourage you. A lot of it had to do with the loud environment. I also listened to them through one of the store's ipods which had a pretty poor music selection. You should listen to them yourself in a quieter environment with your own music and see what you think. I have read good reviews about them and agree that they are very comfortable. I ended up buying a pair of Sennheiser Momentums (over the ear). I would recommend listening to those as well. They will save you $100 and I personally felt that they outperformed the B&O's.

B

bikdav

Senior Audioholic
I listened to the B&O h6 at the Apple store and compared them with a few others. (NO, I didn't include the Monster headphones for obvious reasons) . At the asking price, the B&O h6 left me totally and completely let down. There is just plain nothing special about them at $400.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis