L

Laro

Audioholic Intern
What is the general consensus here regarding B & H Photo. Heard they sell used for new? How is their return policy . . . really? Seen both good and bad reviews when googling???

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
As far as I know, B&H is legit and has been around a long time.

I have bought a few items from them here and there over the years. I always got exactly what I ordered, in a timely manner, at a good price. I have never had any issues needing resolution, so can't speak to how well they stand behind their products after the sell (but I had no reason to suspect difficulties, or I would not have bought from them).

Speedskater

Speedskater

Audioholic General
They have been a high end photography shop for a half century. Their N.Y. brick and mortar store is a tourist stop for camera people.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Over the years I've bought numerous photography items from them, never an issue.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I've bought various things from them over the years as well, mostly audio/electronic. No issues either.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Same here. Got what I bought! Every time. Very good company.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Had dinner with their CTO some years back. I'd echo the comments above, nothing but great things about B&H

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
B&H is very well respected and trusted. Not sure where you've heard about people getting used gear, but I would expect that they would take care of those people and that of the zillions of transactions B&H does, that those people are a tiny handful of disgruntled purchasers.
I haven't had issues with them over the years and I've used them quite a few times.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Been buying from them for several years no issues. Where were the bad reviews?

Speedskater

Speedskater

Audioholic General
Any vendor that sells as much very technical gear for as long as B&H has, is likely to get a few bad reviews.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis