L

Laro

Audioholic Intern
What is the general consensus here regarding B & H Photo. Heard they sell used for new? How is their return policy . . . really? Seen both good and bad reviews when googling???

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
As far as I know, B&H is legit and has been around a long time.

I have bought a few items from them here and there over the years. I always got exactly what I ordered, in a timely manner, at a good price. I have never had any issues needing resolution, so can't speak to how well they stand behind their products after the sell (but I had no reason to suspect difficulties, or I would not have bought from them).

S

Speedskater

Audioholic Chief
They have been a high end photography shop for a half century. Their N.Y. brick and mortar store is a tourist stop for camera people.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Samurai
Over the years I've bought numerous photography items from them, never an issue.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I've bought various things from them over the years as well, mostly audio/electronic. No issues either.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Warlord
Same here. Got what I bought! Every time. Very good company.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Overlord
Had dinner with their CTO some years back. I'd echo the comments above, nothing but great things about B&H

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
B&H is very well respected and trusted. Not sure where you've heard about people getting used gear, but I would expect that they would take care of those people and that of the zillions of transactions B&H does, that those people are a tiny handful of disgruntled purchasers.
I haven't had issues with them over the years and I've used them quite a few times.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Been buying from them for several years no issues. Where were the bad reviews?

S

Speedskater

Audioholic Chief
Any vendor that sells as much very technical gear for as long as B&H has, is likely to get a few bad reviews.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis