Avengers: Infinity War

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
avengers-infinity-war.jpg

I'm actually surprised no one has started a thread for this one! In my opinion it's the best Marvel outing yet. Thanos is a legit, bad, scary mofo and the Russos deliver. I didn't know how they were gonna do it, but it all works, even with so many characters.

I'm going tonight, 2 days later, to see it again with my wife. That's how much I liked it. Phew!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'm marveled-out these days. This one actually better than the others?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Wow poges, this is ironic. I’m watching captain America “first avenger” at this moment.

Looking forward to this. I liked civil war. And pretty much all of the franchise.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I won't see this movie at the commercial theater, but I am looking forward to watching this Avengers movie on blu-ray in my home theater.

I have not seen Black Panther either, which I will watch on blu-ray when it is released.

Now bring on the "Black Widow" movie already! :D

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
View attachment 24103

I'm actually surprised no one has started a thread for this one! In my opinion it's the best Marvel outing yet. Thanos is a legit, bad, scary mofo and the Russos deliver. I didn't know how they were gonna do it, but it all works, even with so many characters.

I'm going tonight, 2 days later, to see it again with my wife. That's how much I liked it. Phew!
Glad to hear that b/c I thought Avengers 2 was about the worst Marvel movie I've ever seen. I did love Thor Ragnarok though.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Just for fun, couldn't the HULK just kick Thanos' butt one-on-one like he did in the comics numerous times? :D

Do they really need that many superheroes to fight Thanos?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Just for fun, couldn't the HULK just kick Thanos' butt one-on-one like he did in the comics numerous times? :D

While I don't know what went on the comics, didn't trailers show him having a huge bad guy with him on that battlefield?

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai

Even Squirrel Girl (yes that is a real character) beat Thanos. Not sure if the Hulk ever has

The actual Comic Series it's based off of is much better, but this movie is definitely better than the second.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

Heh. You would think...
Thanos hands hulk his ass in a hardcore beat down in the opening scene!

Anyone seen it yet?

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Even Squirrel Girl (yes that is a real character) beat Thanos. Not sure if the Hulk ever has

The actual Comic Series it's based off of is much better, but this movie is definitely better than the second.
Squirrel girl has defeated a few cosmic level beings and many heroes. She kicked wolvie's ass in a no claws fight and beat galactus by befriending him!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Glad to hear that b/c I thought Avengers 2 was about the worst Marvel movie I've ever seen. I did love Thor Ragnarok though.
I'm a very long time fan of marvel comics and while I didn't think it's one of the best in the mcu I still enjoyed avengers 2. Ragnarok is now my 2nd favorite with infinity war taking over the number 1 spot. They did such a good job bringing thanos to life visually and Josh Brolin knocks it outta the park. You actually find yourself sympathizing with thanos (who is the protagonist in this film) in some parts!

I highly recommend. I've seen it 3 times and it's easily my favorite in the mcu. I can't wait for the blu ray.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Heh. You would think...
Thanos hands hulk his ass in a hardcore beat down in the opening scene!
Just for that, I’m not watching. :D

Nah, I’ll watch when it comes out on BD...and be disgusted with that Hulk-defeated scene. :mad:

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Just for that, I’m not watching. :D

Nah, I’ll watch when it comes out on BD...and be disgusted with that Hulk-defeated scene. :mad:
If any character wins 100% of the time, that would suck, yes even the Hulk needs to get his ass kicked every once and a while LOL. Thor did it!

Favorite Marvel Movies in order:

1. Captain America: Winter Soldier
2. Avengers I
3. Avengers Infinity War
4. Captain America: First Avenger
5. Ant-Man - yes it was that good ;) / Deadpool (sorry Disney, Give Fox Credit for this one)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I'm a very long time fan of marvel comics and while I didn't think it's one of the best in the mcu I still enjoyed avengers 2. Ragnarok is now my 2nd favorite with infinity war taking over the number 1 spot. They did such a good job bringing thanos to life visually and Josh Brolin knocks it outta the park. You actually find yourself sympathizing with thanos (who is the protagonist in this film) in some parts!

I highly recommend. I've seen it 3 times and it's easily my favorite in the mcu. I can't wait for the blu ray.
Just saw it for the 1st time with the family. Ironman stole the show IMO. The movie was good but a bit too long and too much CGI as is the trend with most movies these days. I'm sorry but I can't stand Guardians of the Galaxy and Chris Pratt's character almost ruined the movie for me.

MY favorite Marvel movie right now is Thor Ragnarok. IMO it was brilliantly executed, had a great soundtrack, and the villain wasn't a CGI fuckfest.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I love all 3 Thor movies. They should be in everyone’s collection. I also really enjoyed Dr Strange.

Matt34

Matt34

I love all 3 Thor movies. They should be in everyone’s collection. I also really enjoyed Dr Strange.
Yup, Strange was good.

I think Infinity Wars is my current favorite, maybe because it's fresh.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
1st Thor and 3rd were really good, the 2nd was a big elven turd to me.

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
For me it was really good and then the ending happened. This all should've been wrapped up in one movie.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis