Avengers: End Game (no spoilers, please)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
.... I did have too much coffee in the morning and had to take a few breaks, but it still paced well and did not feel like 3hrs, usually a sign the movie is solid.
Thanks for the honest confession. :D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

And, the phenomenal gross $$$ is something.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Here are non-spoiler suggestions on when to take pee breaks!

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/avengers-endgame-pee-breaks-heres-when-to-use-the-/1100-6466426/

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/when-to-pee-during-avengers-endgame-bathroom-break-run-for-it-here/

Of note: It seems there are no clips after the credits (I haven't seen it), so if you are in need, don't hesitate to head to the bathroom at the end of the movie.

I will revisit this so I can watch and see how many people get up at each of the points mentioned in the article.

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
Only way to keep it spoiler-free I guess! :)

We went this morning. Holy cow... It didn't feel like 3 hours at all; I could have watched another hour of that easily (that would've been 7 Samurai territory, heh)

I loved it, but I have to admit that I feel Infinity War was a better movie. Mainly because we already know Endgame's destination, but we don't know the journey. Infinity War took our expectations and did a hard 180. But that said, even though IW has been on Netflix for months now, I haven't rewatched the entire movie at all. I've skimmed through it but not sat start to finish. I could watch Endgame again and again, so maybe it's more entertaining even if not better.
I liked infinity war up until the ending, and cant bring myself to watch it again because of that. Hopefully will see end game pretty soon, glad the spoilers have been kept at a minimum, however its going to be hard not to hear a few before I actually see the movie.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Going Wednesday with my 16yo. He’s been nagging me, which is funny because I got him into the MCU lol. Been waiting for this since the credits rolled on IW. Wish they could get damn soundtrack right though....fingers crossed.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Oh I agree, The lotr movies taught meto drink afterwards:)
I was half way through Return of the King when the power went out. We got passes to come back and sit through the first 1.5hrs again. :oops:

I KNEW I shouldn't have had that much coffee earlier, but it was good coffee :)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

No pee break for me. Guess if was predictable movie?
Oh. Don't bother to wait at the end for something to follow, no previews, a letdown.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
No pee break for me. Guess if was predictable movie?
Oh. Don't bother to wait at the end for something to follow, no previews, a letdown.
So does the lack of a teaser for the next then indicate this is the end of this particular line?

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
I was half way through Return of the King when the power went out. We got passes to come back and sit through the first 1.5hrs again. :oops:

I KNEW I shouldn't have had that much coffee earlier, but it was good coffee :)
Its hard to say "no" to good coffee

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
:oops:
Sounds like they can churn these out forever....
If you haven't seen it already, the "hooks" are all there to setup the next round of films. At least 6-7 films minimum were setup as possibilities by Endgame.

I hear now that they own Fox, they will reboot X-Men as well...and Aliens.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

If you haven't seen it already, the "hooks" are all there to setup the next round of films. At least 6-7 films minimum were setup as possibilities by Endgame.

Oh I'm not driving two hours to see this, I'll wait until it's out on streaming/disc rental. Who needs new ideas for movies in Hollywood?

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall

Aliens should have been locked away and key destroyed after the second one. Two great movies whose legacy was absolutely ruined by Sharknado-grade sequels. :mad:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Aliens should have been locked away and key destroyed after the second one. Two great movies whose legacy was absolutely ruined by Sharknado-grade sequels. :mad:
I kind of liked the two prequels, but they were nowhere near as good as the first two.

Matt34

Matt34

The newest Predator movie makes the Sharknado film look like an Oscar nominated motion picture.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis