Avengers: End Game (no spoilers, please)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
This is a long movie everyone.
Theater schedule shows it to be 182 minutes. Wow.

Need to take a pee bag or wait a month so theater is empty. :(

Or just buy the disc for sure either way.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
This is a long movie everyone.
Theater schedule shows it to be 182 minutes. Wow.

Need to take a pee bag or wait a month so theater is empty. :(

Or just buy the disc for sure either way.
Do yourself a favor and read the Infinity Gauntlet series. The move is based on the book and it shows the real power of the Infinity stones. Much more powerful than the movie version. That said I also cant wait to see the movie.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Having just watched it and a huge Marvel Fanboy (spoiler free) I just didn't like it as much as I thought I would, it doesn't mean it's not a good movie though. That is all I am going to say until others have had a chance to see it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Good golly I think I'd shoot myself if I couldn't go three measly hours without peeing. I'd worry at 20 hours maybe.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sunday at 8AM for my better half and I. So far I've avoided all spoilers. HYPE!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Good golly I think I'd shoot myself if I couldn't go three measly hours without peeing.
Just don't drink any caffeine 4 hours before the movie and avoid salty foods like popcorn. :D

And if you didn't need to pee in 20 hours, you would have renal failure. :eek:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Sunday at 8AM for my better half and I. So far I've avoided all spoilers. HYPE!
There isn't much to the spoilers, though. They all struggles greatly, have their feeble hopes crushed repeatably, and then they all die in abject misery while the world around them is in flames :p

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
There isn't much to the spoilers, though. They all struggles greatly, have their feeble hopes crushed repeatably, and then they all die in abject misery while the world around them is in flames :p
WTF?!? How did you read my dating memoirs? They're not even published yet!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
just buy the disc
Sounds about right.

Is the Atmos overhead sound effect for this movie non-existent at the movie theaters like it is for the BluRay versions of the Marvel movies?

I don't think I've seen a Marvel movie with good Atmos overhead sound effects yet.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just don't drink any caffeine 4 hours before the movie and avoid salty foods like popcorn. :D

And if you didn't need to pee in 20 hours, you would have renal failure. :eek:
I had a girlfriend who called me a camel, in both directions....fluid intake and output :) Drove her nuts that I didn't need to drink as often nor pee as often as her (by a long shot). If you go on a long drive with me, you'll have to tell me when you need to stop for a drink or to pee, it isn't something I normally need to stop for. Pretty sure I've gone 20 hours several times, too....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Wow. That's got to be a record. I've heard maybe 10 hours before urinating (for normal kidney function). But 20 hours?
Seriously, it's that unusual? Haven't pushed it for a while, but dad always said it ran in the family....

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Sweet. I would watch it just for the 8K projector experience (not that I expect to see a difference from a mile away). :D
We watched Captain Marvel there too. Great screen, definitely an experience, but about $5 more than even IMAX. Best thing I saw on it so far was Bladerunner 2049 because the visuals are stunning.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Seriously, it's that unusual? Haven't pushed it for a while, but dad always said it ran in the family....
That's almost like a mutant ability for normal function kidneys (BUN and SrCr levels normal). :D

Must have a really big bladder. :D

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
We watched Captain Marvel there too. Great screen, definitely an experience, but about $5 more than even IMAX.
Until everyone owns 8K TVs and PJ, that's a pretty good conversation piece to have experience commercial 8K systems.

Now I'm going to have to find out if any of my local theaters have 8K systems.

Man, I'm way behind the times on this video resolution war. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Until everyone owns 8K TVs and PJ, that's a pretty good conversation piece to have experience commercial 8K systems.

Now I'm going to have to find out if any of my local theaters have 8K systems.

Man, I'm way behind the times on this video resolution war. :D
Yeah, in our entire area there were only 2 a year ago, but now there are about 6.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis