Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I don't know about everyone else, but this forum has the smallest sized avatars out of every one I go to.

There is another version where instead of uploading the picture, you source it from a URL address, such as photobucket. Is that possible on this forum? The smallest picture on photobucket for uploading is still 120x75, versus the 64x64 here.

SheepStar

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
I for one am quite happy with the size available for avatars. I wouldn't want mine to be any larger. My avatar, that is. Stay alert! :D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Are you trying to compensate for something with the size of your avatar?
No. Are you compensation for something by being a ^$&? Sounds a lot like Small-man syndrome.

I have some pictures with text, and it won't be legible at that size.

SheepStar

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alright, gentlemen, let's break it up.

Move along, people, move along. Nothing to see here. That's it, keep moving...

Attachments

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Alright, gentlemen, let's break it up.

Move along, people, move along. Nothing to see here. That's it, keep moving...
No offense, but he clearly crossed the fricking line. I mean, out of no where.. "Hi, I'm blatant attack, and I'm in your thread."

SheepStar

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
No offense, but he clearly crossed the fricking line. I mean, out of no where.. "Hi, I'm blatant attack, and I'm in your thread."

SheepStar
Welllllll, he is the Editor in Chief of Audioholics. I don't think it was an attack, but a friendly locker room joke that you obviously didn't appreciate. Twenty bucks says he apologises..........

As to the avatars, the other site I am on had 50x50. Some sites allow much larger, but then the avatars can take over the page, and often look tacky with giant leering Homer Simpsons and what not........

majorloser

majorloser

SheepStar
I guess he hit a sore spot (or the truth) :rolleyes:

Life Lesson: The worst thing you can do when confronted with a joke about your manhood is actually defend yourself. I'm sorry if I made a small error in judgment and went a little overboard. I'm a tiny bit disappointed in your reaction but I certainly understand, at least a minuscule amount, your point of view. Let's make sure we all keep a teensy bit of levity and not take things so personally.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Dang! I would have bet dollars to donuts that you would have banned him... at least for a little while :D

Banned him? Over the size of his... patience? Never. He's a stand up guy, an erect member of our forums, and even though this thread is a bit stiff I think that straight shooters should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Are you guys going to answer the question though? Can you set it up so the picture is hosted on a website, rather then uploading? I figured one issue is uploading larger pictures takes up more space, but if the picture isn't uploaded, there shouldn't be a problem.

SheepStar

ChrisJam

ChrisJam

Full Audioholic
There is another version where instead of uploading the picture, you source it from a URL address, such as photobucket. Is that possible on this forum?
I'm on an extra-slow dial-up connection, so I hope these pages don't get larger than they are. :(

Chris

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis