speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
So sorry, Phil! I've attached it here for ya.

Adam
OMG she is so beautiful. About as close to an ANGEL as I have ever seen with my own eyes. There is just a sense of innocence about her that just touches me. :):)

Cheers,

Phil

pzaur

pzaur

Audioholic Samurai
I use this program to crop and then resize the photos to 64 x 64 pixels. Really simple.

FxFoto

It works on any image and it's free! You just have to deal with the annoying popups to buy the program when you open and close it. Some functionality is lost, too. Nothing major though.

-pat

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I use this program to crop and then resize the photos to 64 x 64 pixels. Really simple.

FxFoto

It works on any image and it's free! You just have to deal with the annoying popups to buy the program when you open and close it. Some functionality is lost, too. Nothing major though.

-pat
Hey Pat thanks for the info. I have not picked or made my own avatar as of yet. No real hurry. Just been thinking of getting one OR as some suggested make my own.

Cheers,

Phil

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Here I found this one for you. How about this Avatar speakerman?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Here I found this one for you. How about this Avatar speakerman?

Ummmm welll ummmmm hard to fucus now......LOL!!!!! :eek::eek: One thing is for certain Maz, you are getting me closer........ummm...in making ........ummmm.....a decision..........ummmm yeah!!!!!! :D:D

Cheers,

Phil

PS: On a side note, I always loved doing jumping jacks. :cool::cool: Now I know why Maz.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis