speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Guys, do any of you know of a good avatar site? Been thinking about picking out one, but really don't know where to begin. Suffice it to say, I am not very computer savy. However, I am working on it..........LOL!!!! :p:p Please feel free to chime in. Thanks a bunch.

Cheers,

Phil

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Why not take a picture of something you like and scale it down to avatar size. It's pretty easy to crop and resize images on Photobucket. It's more personal that way and represents you, instead of some generic image.

I smile every time I see my avatar. It's the tach and speedo of my Corvette.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Okay, that is a good idea. Been looking at some of the sites google pulled up. Just not finding anything I like. Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Cheers,

Phil

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Phil, I agree with making your own. Very easy. If you want any help with that, just PM me, or even send me a photo and I'll shrink it for you.

Although I doubt that you'd ever get into trouble for it, one thing to consider about a lot of photos on the internet is that they are copyrighted.

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
good point about copyright

Phil, I agree with making your own. Very easy. If you want any help with that, just PM me, or even send me a photo and I'll shrink it for you.

Although I doubt that you'd ever get into trouble for it, one thing to consider about a lot of photos on the internet is that they are copyrighted.
good point about copyright!

itschris

itschris

I had the perfect Avatar and someone here stole it... really was just smarter than me and beat me to the punch. That led me to my 1st avatar!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord

Thanks Adam for the advice. I may just take you up on it my friend. I may try my own pic first.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I had the perfect Avatar and someone here stole it... really was just smarter than me and beat me to the punch. That led me to my 1st avatar!
Bummer Chris-sorry yours got stolen. At least making your own would take care of that problem. Chances are, I may give it a try. Thanks for posting my friend.

Cheers,

Phil

unreal.freak

unreal.freak

Senior Audioholic
A picture of the "Twins" would probably look pretty good :D

Peace,
Tommy

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Phil,

For you, my friend (of course, this is but one among thousands).

Adam

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Phil,

Whenever I look at my post above on a different computer, it doesn't show the image for some reason (until I go to the link directly, then it shows up here). So, in case you couldn't see it, just go to the following link:

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTkzMjI1OTI3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjIxNDI1._V1._CR0,0,265,265_SS100_.jpg

Sorry about that.

Adam
Adam, I do not see the link either. I do this one , but it say "referral denied" when I click it for some odd reason. Kinda strange eh?

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis