av123 x-ls and x-sub or Infinity TSS-1100?

Infinity TSS-1100 or partial av123 setup?

• Infinity TSS-1100 5.1 system

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • av123 x-ls and x-sub

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
A

a-dogg

Audioholic Intern
I'd get the x-ls and x-sub now, use my current bookshelves (JBL LX22's) for my new rear channels and and add in an x-cs and two more x-ls's to replace the rears later...

Right now, that would run me $420 before shipping (no tax). I know they're heavy, so shipping could be about $70-$80.

OR

Infinity TSS-1100 5.1 package for about $500 (including tax and shipping). This is a refurbished model that included the original factory warranty.

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

B

billnchristy

Senior Audioholic
As a former infinity ref. series owner and now X-LS system owner I highly reccommend the X series. My 2000.4 were 2 way towers and could not produce nearly as much bass as the X-LS. The Primus C25 Center was excellent *Upgraded from a crappy CC-1* but can not even come close to the X-CS. I have never owned an infinity sub, but the X-sub is an amazing little bugger.

If you do the X series you will never wonder "what if..."

A

a-dogg

Audioholic Intern
thanks billnchristy. I've decided to go with the x-ls and x-sub. later I will add the x-cs. I'll be using some older JBL 2500's as my satellites until I can upgrade them to something better.

B

billnchristy

Senior Audioholic
You wont be disappointed.

Join the av123 forum while youre at it, Im sure everyone would like to hear your opinions when you get em.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis