av123 x-ls and x-sub or Infinity TSS-1100?

Infinity TSS-1100 or partial av123 setup?

• Infinity TSS-1100 5.1 system

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • av123 x-ls and x-sub

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
A

a-dogg

Audioholic Intern
I'd get the x-ls and x-sub now, use my current bookshelves (JBL LX22's) for my new rear channels and and add in an x-cs and two more x-ls's to replace the rears later...

Right now, that would run me $420 before shipping (no tax). I know they're heavy, so shipping could be about $70-$80.

OR

Infinity TSS-1100 5.1 package for about $500 (including tax and shipping). This is a refurbished model that included the original factory warranty.

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

B

billnchristy

Senior Audioholic
As a former infinity ref. series owner and now X-LS system owner I highly reccommend the X series. My 2000.4 were 2 way towers and could not produce nearly as much bass as the X-LS. The Primus C25 Center was excellent *Upgraded from a crappy CC-1* but can not even come close to the X-CS. I have never owned an infinity sub, but the X-sub is an amazing little bugger.

If you do the X series you will never wonder "what if..."

A

a-dogg

Audioholic Intern
thanks billnchristy. I've decided to go with the x-ls and x-sub. later I will add the x-cs. I'll be using some older JBL 2500's as my satellites until I can upgrade them to something better.

B

billnchristy

Senior Audioholic
You wont be disappointed.

Join the av123 forum while youre at it, Im sure everyone would like to hear your opinions when you get em.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis