Auralex HD Cinema Series Panels Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
We've covered Auralex Acoustics a bunch in the past and they've always impressed us as a premier innovator in sound control solutions. At CEDIA, in addition to their new Sustain Bamboo Diffusors, they also showed off their new HD Cinema Series line of acoustical panels. The new panels are specifically designed to cater to the audiophile and home theater market through the use of a variety of shapes and sizes that should have a wide appeal to those looking to tame room acoustics and achieve better sound reproduction. We saw them in person and they are really attractive and present an almost limitless way to increase both the aesthetics and room acoustics of a room.

Discuss "Auralex HD Cinema Series Panels Preview" here. Read the article.

N

ned

Full Audioholic
Boy, they really look great. :D Lots of WAF there.:D If they have a good color selection, should be a good market.
The WAF is the room not the Acoustic panels. Nothing new just a diamond shape instead of their usual square.

Cruise Missile

Cruise Missile

Full Audioholic
The staggered dimensions is what makes the look, not the shapes.

I could do some cool stuff with these!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
These and the Sustain Bamboo ones are just the sort of thing I was looking for for the new place :cool: I wanted something that looked good/interesting while providing that control.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis