audiophileliquidator.com,bestofaudio.com???

theJman

theJman

Audioholic Chief
That's shady as hell.
+1

That smells more fishy then the dumpster behind a Red Lobster. Caveat emptor.

BTW... you might want to consider reporting them. That type of nonsense shouldn't be allowed to continue unabated.

K

kirks22m

Audiophyte
Independent Audio Video

Do not buy from Independent Audio Video. Cause I ordered a pioneer elite sc-75, which worked for about a week then died on me. So I contacted them telling them the problem. They seemed fine at first so they got me a receit with another company for warranty cause if you don't buy from a pioneer elite dealer they won't stand behind their warranty. Which I didn't know at the time. So they told me to ship it to the United States to get fixed cause you have top get the receiver fixed in the country it was bought in, cause I live in Canada. But I didn't want to do this cause on their website it says if you bought a defective brand new or certified like new product in 30 days they will pay or reimburse you for all shipping charges and send you a new product. The receiver I bought was brand new as well in case you where wondering.
So I was given the customer support number from Don. After phoning for a couple of days trying to get someone to pick up the phone i GOT Nathanel on the phone who said he would look into getting my receiver fixed in canada since I live an hour away from the main repair and head office of pioneer Canada, so I gave him the number to pioneer. He then said that he would contact me when he found out if he could get it fixed here so neither one of us has to pay for the shipping charges. So i waited 2 days no phone call. So then I keep trying to phone them no answer so one day a decided to do *67 which hides your call display number so they can't see who's calling. then they answered there phone and told me to contact there customer support. Which doesn't answer there phone calls. So then I figured they were screening my calls cause every time I would phone now I would never get an answer. Also so everyone knows I was never rude or impolite with them either. So i phoned them both there main number and customer support number, where they would never pickup the phone. So I phoned them a couple times no answer so I got my friend to phone them from his phone number and then they answered his phone call on the second ring. After he phoned and got an answer I decided to phone again to see if they would answer they did once they relized it was me they hung up the phone. So trying to give a heads up on how there rip off artists, so don't buy from them. Plus since I've bought from them I have seen numerous complaints pop up on the internet about all different kinds of problems.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Do not buy from Independent Audio Video. Cause I ordered a pioneer elite sc-75, which worked for about a week then died on me. So I contacted them telling them the problem. They seemed fine at first so they got me a receit with another company for warranty cause if you don't buy from a pioneer elite dealer they won't stand behind their warranty. Which I didn't know at the time. So they told me to ship it to the United States to get fixed cause you have top get the receiver fixed in the country it was bought in, cause I live in Canada. But I didn't want to do this cause on their website it says if you bought a defective brand new or certified like new product in 30 days they will pay or reimburse you for all shipping charges and send you a new product. The receiver I bought was brand new as well in case you where wondering.
So I was given the customer support number from Don. After phoning for a couple of days trying to get someone to pick up the phone i GOT Nathanel on the phone who said he would look into getting my receiver fixed in canada since I live an hour away from the main repair and head office of pioneer Canada, so I gave him the number to pioneer. He then said that he would contact me when he found out if he could get it fixed here so neither one of us has to pay for the shipping charges. So i waited 2 days no phone call. So then I keep trying to phone them no answer so one day a decided to do *67 which hides your call display number so they can't see who's calling. then they answered there phone and told me to contact there customer support. Which doesn't answer there phone calls. So then I figured they were screening my calls cause every time I would phone now I would never get an answer. Also so everyone knows I was never rude or impolite with them either. So i phoned them both there main number and customer support number, where they would never pickup the phone. So I phoned them a couple times no answer so I got my friend to phone them from his phone number and then they answered his phone call on the second ring. After he phoned and got an answer I decided to phone again to see if they would answer they did once they relized it was me they hung up the phone. So trying to give a heads up on how there rip off artists, so don't buy from them. Plus since I've bought from them I have seen numerous complaints pop up on the internet about all different kinds of problems.
Did you use a credit card? Some credit cards have some buyer protection in place that might help you out here.

At least call the CC and explain the situation and see if they can help in any way. You have nothing to lose with that approach.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Did you use a credit card? Some credit cards have some buyer protection in place that might help you out here.

At least call the CC and explain the situation and see if they can help in any way. You have nothing to lose with that approach.
Good advice there "kirks22m". Call your CC bank vendor and STOP payment, if possible. Also contact PayPal, if they were the transferring funds agent. it's a hassle; I know since I went thru it. I had to wait a week to get new card and all the bull$hit that goes along with it but I had the satisfaction that Nathaniel didn't go down the road whistling to himself that he fleeced another sucker. Good luck.

Last edited:
P

psychopat

Audiophyte
Ok so here is my story:
I bought a new Klipsch Cornwall 3 walnut speaker on ebay. It was sold solo so the price was quite low. I started looking for one more and found out that there are few who sells them single.
Last year the 17 of July, I Google a little and find out that a shop called independent audio video is selling them for a reasonable price, 2149$ each included international shipping, so I sent a request and started corresponding with their employees with the names Don Evans, Nathaniel and Diane Helene Gurien. Everything seemed fine and I prepaid, got an invoice and they gave me a shipping date and hey tell me they have direct communication with the klipsch factory. Well, the 6 weeks, became 5 more, then more and more unspecified so I started to get really pissed off. I had the other one standing in the basement waiting for the mate....
Since it takes so much time I send them several mails asking what is taking so much time and I always get the answer, that it takes some time and it is soon on the way.

Well guess what, it never came and now the communication stopped and the store is closed.

Here is the home page: Independent Audio Video

Here are the mail addresses which I have correspondent with:

diane@mwvav.com
nathaniel@mwvav.com
sales@independentaudiovideo.com

Here is Diane's profile: https://www.facebook.com/diane.gurien/about

Well, I figured out that since they treat people like this I will find a way to really fk them up, for real.
Those people are low life scum, so I have now decided to buy a ticket to go overseas to have some fun. Cheeriooooooo Don

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis