Audioholics Announces SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Warndry

Audiophyte
I am already signed up for both the AVS and SVS news letters.
(BIG thanks to Gene & Hugo for their YouTube videos that really, were the turning point of my Audiophyte label, just over 2 years ago).
I had my BIC Venturi 1520 sub of 10+ years die on me towards the end of summer last year...
After much research into sub companies and options that would work best for me, my set budget pointed me to save up for my first, what I would call, real subwoofer, the SVS PB2000, I bought it off of Amazon! (Later my choice of sub was actually confirmed on the SVS website using their "Merlin - Selection Tool", which was spot on!)
"BIG mistake,"... actually, quite the opposite, I now have experienced an awakening to what quick, clean bass actually sounds like. So much so that I began to feel the subsonic 17hz frequencies that I had been missing for the past decade. I have now been doing so much additional research that I have learned that my 4,400 sq3 room actually has some voids and imperfections that only a second SVS PB2000 can level out and cure.
Now, both of my brothers have had a little taste of what actual home theater systems can sound and feel like! Haha, now they both want me to help build them home theater systems, of which SVS subs will definitely be discussed, in order to actually feel and hear the impact a serious subwoofer has above the normal common place sub-par subwoofer.
If I win this SVS PB2000 I would be well on my way to having a great mother-in-law seat as Gene has just finally corrected after years of trial and error.
"The void could be Dead - Long live the Gene"
Thank you for your consideration...

Last edited:
Grinch2002

Grinch2002

Audiophyte
I'm already a subscriber to both. Love movie nights with the wife. This would really add some ummmp!

A

A51

Audiophyte
I would like to win this contest because I need the SVS bass to shake the boards off of my house so that I can add wall insulation and then re-paint the exterior.

N

nickwin

Junior Audioholic
I'd like to win this sub so I can finally hear what SVS is all about.

S

Scott Lamitie

Audiophyte
Reading some of these posts I am not sure I deserve this wonderful opportunity to receive this excellent subwoofer.
But my situation is as follows.
We recently moved to Colorado from a very depressed part of the country so my little girl would have a better shot at enjoying life and have a chance to grow up in a positive and healthy environment with a greater opportunity for a good future.
We both had great jobs and a nice home with a wonderful home theater set-up, SVS PB-13 Ultra, five Klipsch rf-7II's three for front two for side and 4 KSP-S6 surrounds and rears. At 50 years old we quit our jobs, we sold the home and all of my stereo gear and most of our belongings and started over, Jessie Rose is worth it for sure, don't regret it at all. We miss Friday family movie night when it was an event and an experience instead of listening through the TV as we do now. The sub would be a huge help in getting a modest system back together for this. Thank you for the opportunity.
I look to you guys for advice and recommendations all of the time, I feel you are one of the only sources that tell the truth and don't BS us so thanks guys. I already was signed up with you and SVS.

V

Vinman

Audiophyte
It would be great to win the sub as I could really use it to compliment my system
wish me luck

indy47

indy47

Audiophyte
I'm subscribed to both newsletters. I have a Bic F12 currently cause I'm on a micro budget. I've used and set up PB-2000's before as the AV company I work for loves SVS. I would absolutely die happy if I got my hands on one that became my own.

C

clayton wynn

Audiophyte
Hey how you doing. I am a subscriber to both of you guys. I would love to win this subwoofer being that I'm trying to build a nice home theater and replace my bose system and I was going to get the Svs ultra speakers first

C

clayton wynn

Audiophyte
So it would be an honor and I promise to take care of the pb 2000 if I win... Thank You.

R

rajdawar

Audiophyte
Already subscribed to both lists.
Would love to have a second SVS sub so I can balance out the bass response in the room.

A

Al Latorre

Audiophyte
Thanks for the opportunity. I receive both news letters. I have twin seven year old kids so current responsibilities take priority over audio equipment. Consequently winning this wonderful subwoofer is the only way I can add it to my system at this time.

J

jjbechto

Audiophyte
I love my PB-1000, but am always in need of a sub upgrade and I'm pretty sure this would do it!

I'm already on both email lists. Thank you!

Gaigebacca

Gaigebacca

Audioholic
A great sub is the last item I need to complete my home theater. Currently stuck with a $95 polk audio sub, that really needs to be replaced. This SVS would be perfect!

S

Saxyjaz

Audiophyte
I would love to win this sub. As a beginner in all this it'd be great to be able to upgrade right away to something higher quality than my monoprice sub I've gotten started with.

S

Saxyjaz

Audiophyte
I've signed up for both newsletters. As an extreme Newby on a tight budget I would love to add this sub to my current setup (monoprice premium 5.1 - all I could afford for now)

J

jayneden

Audiophyte
I'm already a subscriber to both. I would love to win this sub woofer so that my current sb-1000 will have a playmate.

T

trufunk

Audiophyte
I'm already a subscriber to both as well. There is a very good reason to get luck to win this sub, and that is to go dual subs. The bass is pretty uneven in my great room and my pant's legs are not flapping yet, so gotta get more bass.

808htfan

Junior Audioholic
I'm subscribed to both newsletters...

Hope to win this PB-2000 as an upgrade to my current sub, Outlaw LFM-1 Plus...Or possibly hookup both in a dual sub setup :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis