Audioholics Announces SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
To show some love to our loyal Audioholics readers, we’re partnering with SVS to give away a PB-2000, 500 Watt DSP Controlled, 12” Ported Subwoofer!

SVS subwoofers and speakers are favorites among Audioholics forum members and critics for outperforming pricier competition and delivering dynamics and build quality befitting the finest audio products in the world. The award-winning SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer adapts technology from the legendary Ultra Series to take the title as best ported subwoofer under $1,000.

To enter, simply register to receive the Audioholics and SVS email newsletters, and respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner. It’s just that easy.

Audioholics Newsletter Registration

SVS Newsletter Registration

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and SVS email newsletters. You MUST be registered for BOTH Newsletters to be eligible to win!

Update: If you are already a subscriber to both Newsletters, simply state so in a post below and give us a reason why you want to win this subwoofer.

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

Delivering incredible slam, impact and extreme bass output, the PB-2000 Subwoofer provides a potent low-end foundation for any home theater or music system. Borrowing extensively from the legendary SVS Ultra Subwoofer line, the PB-2000 sets all the performance benchmarks for a subwoofer under $1,000.

The PB-2000 features a front-firing 4” high-flow port with inner/outer port flares for extremely controlled bass with palpable slam. Its Sledge STA-500D DSP amplifier includes specs and features normally found in subwoofers costing much more. Conservatively rated at a robust 500 watts RMS continuous and 1100 watts peak dynamic, the amplifier features a sophisticated DSP with an array of filters, volume, gain, and phase controls for fine-tuning performance.

At the heart of each subwoofer is a rigorously engineered 12” driver with dual high-grade ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized motor for distortion-free performance in any system. The PB-2000 is one of the best subwoofers for 5.1 home theater and all other surround sound systems.

PRIZE: One (1) PB-2000 Subwoofer in Premium Black Ash Finish (value $799.99)

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and SVS newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between 1/6/2017 to 2/5/17 will be chosen at random as the PB-2000 subwoofer winner.* But don’t wait, the entry period ends 2/5/17 at 11:59PM EST!

To learn more about SVS subwoofers, speakers and audio accessories, click here.

*Winner must be U.S. or Canadian resident, 18 years old or older with valid email address.

SVS-contest.jpg

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Shame that these giveaways are not available for rest of the world.

nova

nova

Full Audioholic
What about those of us who were already registered for both newsletters?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Update: If you are already a subscriber to both Newsletters, simply state so in a post below and give us a reason why you want to win this subwoofer.

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
Subscribed to both now. I would like to balance out my bass with an additional subwoofer in my theater :)

T

Tklmine

Audiophyte
Live on a island way back in the woods where the partridge flap their wings and make a hell of a thumpin sound.You would think its syizemic.Want to give some back.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Very much in need of a good subwoofer. Trying to get back into the game after going through several setbacks as of late. Have made some progress, but need a good sub. The SVS would easily fit the bill.

Cheers,

Phil

D

Diesel57

Full Audioholic
I'm already a subscriber to both which I have a dedicated room for stereo music in a 2.1 setup using Prime Towers and SVS SB 2000 sub. It would be a gift to my Son In-Law & Daughter to complete there HT 5.1 and SVS PB 2000 would add balance to there room...

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Posted in the other thread you have about this. Copied here:

In my case, I think I had long ago subscribed because I get monthly e-mails from here and when I went to subscribe for this it said I already was. I did register at SVS, a new subscription.

I would want it to gift it to my cousin who is disabled with a heart condition. I've helped him put together a modest 5.1 system, and I gave him a great bargain on my SVS SB1000 as I bought a PB2000 for my son and took back for my own use the SB2000 I'd given to my son.

The SB1000 is nice, just not the right one for my cousin's space and for movies. A second SB1000 is what I've been saving for if this doesn't work out (and realistically, it should probably go direct to a new subscriber to both lists.) He's a recent widower raising a 14 year old daughter so I do whatever I can to help him out.

Adding: His current SB1000 would go to his older brother who should be retired but still working to eat and heat his home. That brother got the bottom-end Klipsch stuff when the younger one upgraded a little bit after hearing my system. His sub is a tattered ol' JBL from a HTIB kit.

Last edited:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I think it would be a nice partner for my Outlaw LFM-1 EX :)

C

ChicagoLR3

Audioholic
I am subscribed to both now.

I would like the sub as I have been piecing together a decent home theater over the last few years. While I would love to just splurge and buy a full setup, a mortgage, student loans, and a toddler make that all but impossible at the moment. I've been a fan of SVS for over 10 years, and a PB-2000 would be a terrific step up from my current Klipsch SW-112.

J

John Passantino

Audiophyte
Registered for both. Have 2 SVS subs already and would greatly benefit from the improvement of a PB-2000.

J

j_amie_

Audiophyte
Subscribed! More SVS subs = better :)

Sent from my P00A using Tapatalk

B

Brian Anderson

Audiophyte
I still have the First SVS PB12 NSD Sub that I purchased about 8 years ago and it's still kicking strong!

I could really use a second sub for more awesome low end.

T

TommyTom83

Junior Audioholic
Subscribed to both. I would love this sub to compliment my b&w bedroom speakers!

jcparks

jcparks

Full Audioholic
Already a subscriber for both. I need a new ported sub woofer specifically as my room is too big for my sealed subs.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

G

Gabriel Hebert

Audiophyte
Already subscribe to both. My 15+ year old Mirage sub only sports a 150w rms amp. It can't keep up with my Martin Logans and as such, this sub is the weakest link in my home theater chain.

Anthony Di Iorio

Anthony Di Iorio

Audiophyte
I'm already subscribed to both. I'm building my home theater room right now! The pre wiring is finished and the drywall is about to go up. I haven't bought the subwoofer yet, and the PB-2000 is on my shortlist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis