Audioholics Announces SVS PB-2000 Subwoofer Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigant61

Audiophyte
Subscribed to both. Would be great add-on to my newly updated Yamaha aventage and klipsch setup.

M

mdpax

Audiophyte
Subscribed to both, and I'm looking to add a second sub to my home theater for more consistent bass.

D

Dan Maldonado

Enthusiast
I want one to join the other pb-2000 I already have to complete the .2 on my 7.2.4 theater buildup!

T

trnqk7

Full Audioholic
Subscribed to both. I want to add a sub to my 2.0 setup in the woodshop. This would likely replace the Outlaw LMF-1 I have in the theater setup.

R

RobKingman

Audiophyte
I'm already subscribed to both newsletters but winning this would complete my setup. Got the prime speakers and love them. Thanks audioholics and svs for these giveaways.

J

Jester9813

Audiophyte
My hubby and I are celebrating 10 years coming up. It would absolutely blow him away to have this sub. I would be overjoyed if he could actually have something he WANTS and not have to settle for something less because we can't afford it.

L

lmill933

Audiophyte
Subscribed to audiaholics via the link, but the SVS link wouldn't work for me. Subscribed via their website instead.

I'm completing my home theater and the PB-2000 is the last piece of the puzzle : )

P

puddy77

Audiophyte
Just subscribed to Audioholics, and was already an SVS subscriber.

I have a very old sub on its last legs. I have been looking to purchase something for the past year. I am ready for an upgrade, and this would be a very big upgrade.

Thanks for the opportunity!

M

mwere

Audiophyte
I am already a subscriber to both Audioholics newsletter and SVS news letter.

I already have the PB12-NSD and would love to have another subwoofer to balance out the low end in my theatre room. I have read a lot about how two subs adds a level of balance and have dreamed about doing it - however, budgets are what they are and right now, purchasing a new sub is not in the budget. Winning one would be a great gift!

tekshadowj

tekshadowj

Audiophyte
Subscribed to both. Have invested quite a bit in my 5.0 system and am supplementing it with a lower end 10". Would be amazing to round out my system with some quality .1! Have been following and read so many positive reviews of SVS. It would be going to a good home, and would see many hours of daily use!

S

SteveRBoston

Audiophyte
I'm already subscribed to both newsletters. I'm currently in the process of upgrading my system as funds allow. I have an Outlaws LFM-Plus and while it is much better than the Energy sub I had previously, I have been wanting an SVS sub. Here's hoping ;-)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

T

toltech

Audiophyte
I was already subscribed to SVS but am subscribed to both now.
I have been pining for an SVS sub for a few years and this would add so much impact to my home setup! I could finally answer my wife's question, "Well, what does a subwoofer really do anyway?"

S

SilverArrows

Audiophyte
Subscribed to both. Have a hifiman planar for personal listening. However, would love to see this sub added to my bookshelf pair, to feel the bass. My pair are black ash as well, so would be a perfect match visually & sonically. That would be a bassaholic setup :D

F

fraydog

Audiophyte
It would give me the low end in my basement that i have been looking for! Im in both newsletters as well! Thanks!
20170116_145635 (1).jpg

K

kmpurc56

Audiophyte
My dad passed away a few years ago. He always liked to work with wood in his shop. I decided as a memorial to him, I would put together a home theater system using speaker kits built in his shop. I have the five speakers put together, and I'm about to attach would veneer as the final touch. I can't build a subwoofer that competes with SVS. This would be a wonderful final addition to my project.

K

killeveryonenow

Audiophyte
I would love to piss off the neighbors with this!

A

AVBeeb

Audiophyte
I am already subscribed to both news letters.

This sub would be perfect for my room and would allow me to give my parents back their second sub which I "borrowed".

If I won I'd for sure pick up a second one to go dual.

C

Checker9

Enthusiast
I am subscribed to both. I would enjoy the bass a PB-2000 would produce.

T

Thomas Fox

Audiophyte
Because my system is an SVS PB-2000 away from being exactly how I want it to be! :~)

T

thirstbuster83

Audiophyte
I subscribe to both...this sub would be a good match to my dual pb16 ultras!

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis