Audioholics 9th Annual State of the CE Union Show Report

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
On October 6th in Clearwater Beach, Florida, Audioholics hosted its 9th Annual State of the CE Union event which was opened to the public for the very first time in its history. With 15 exhibitors, 10 guest speakers and nearly 200 attendees, our Party/Event had all the makings of a mini trade show. Great demos, excellent educational seminars, fabulous food, free prizes, charitable auctions and great entertainment all mixed together like a well oiled machine ensuring this won't be our last public annual event.

Discuss "Audioholics 9th Annual State of the CE Union Show Report" here. Read the article.

majorloser

majorloser

We had a GREAT time and it was our pleasure to help out :)

Next year in Orlando should be fun.

N

ned

Full Audioholic
It was truly a great event. I appreciate all the hard work to make this event available localy.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
My wife and I also enjoyed this event a great deal. Thank you to all involved, particularly Tica for handling all the details of the event. Everything seemed to function flawlessly from my point of view. Excellent job.

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Thank you Dave

My wife and I also enjoyed this event a great deal. Thank you to all involved, particularly Tica for handling all the details of the event. Everything seemed to function flawlessly from my point of view. Excellent job.

Thank you so much for the compliments.
I enjoyed very much organizing and arranging all the details of the event, alongside my many helpers (or should I say babysitters) so I could catch up with my work.

Thanks again, very appreciated!

Tica

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
I really wish I could have made it guys from the looks of it the event was a blast. Glad to hear it went so well!

Next year is planned to be off from school so I am going to try my best to make it, who can say no to Disney Land? Besides I won't be able to use school as an excuse :).

I enjoyed very much organizing and arranging all the details of the event
Yes, without Tica none of this would have happened. Thanks so much, Tica - you really are a trooper and single-handedly took this from a big mess into a well-organized event that was organized, well-attended and looked great. Kudos and congrats on a job well done.

Without Tica, we would have been sitting around on the floor eating pretzels and listening to CDs on a boom box. She is the WOMAN! Gene is a lucky man and we were fortunate to have her around to handle all of these crazy event details, arrangements and issues.

Great job!

J

Jim Robbins

Audioholic
I really enjoyed the party this year. It was great to meet everyone. Thanks a ton for the great event and banquet. I even enjoyed working with the audioholics staff as a volunteer. The demo rooms were fantastic, too. I am really looking forward to next year's event! Later all...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis