Audioholics 2012 GTG Event: Live Demos, Meet & Greet, FREE Prizes Food & Drink

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Special Note about Lunch

To all our registered attendees, please check in at the Audioholics Registration Booth in the lobby of the hotel.
You need to claim your lunch voucher/ticket in order to obtain your food on the 4th floor. Look for the Audioholics Lunch Room Sign.
Once again, thank you for registering!

sleepysurf

sleepysurf

Junior Audioholic
I'd like to attend (put me down for one), and will likely recruit some additional attendees from our local Suncoast Audiophile Society. Sounds like fun! I'll post the GTG brochure on our clubs website.

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Thank you

I'd like to attend (put me down for one), and will likely recruit some additional attendees from our local Suncoast Audiophile Society. Sounds like fun! I'll post the GTG brochure on our clubs website.
We have you down for one on our registration book! ;)

D

daikon

Audiophyte
not sure. I know they will be bringing a bunch of stuff. You could email them to find out and update us here if you like. thanks.
Hi Gene,

Hsu confirmed via email - they are only bringing the VTF-15H and ULS-15. :-( It's a shame they are traveling across the whole country to only demo two subs. I do hope that they reconsider...

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Hi Gene,

Hsu confirmed via email - they are only bringing the VTF-15H and ULS-15. :-( It's a shame they are traveling across the whole country to only demo two subs. I do hope that they reconsider...
Their demo room size is limited and it makes sense that they bring their best subs to show off what they can do. Maybe next year :)

F

FloridaBear

Audiophyte
Planning to attend.

I'm planning to attend with a guest. Can't pass it up when it's practically in my back yard!

--Paul Leskinen

F

FloridaBear

Audiophyte
As a side note, the only gear that I own that people might be interested in would be my ODAC+O2+HD700 setup. I could bring those along with some flacs on a laptop if anyone is interested. Let me know!

majorloser

majorloser

As a side note, the only gear that I own that people might be interested in would be my ODAC+O2+HD700 setup. I could bring those along with some flacs on a laptop if anyone is interested. Let me know!
There hasn't been a really good response from anybody about bringing gear. So I had already decided not to bring anything since the interest was low.

Might as well just enjoy the day without having to worry about your gear :)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
There hasn't been a really good response from anybody about bringing gear. So I had already decided not to bring anything since the interest was low.

Might as well just enjoy the day without having to worry about your gear :)
No Decimos!:eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis