Audioholics 10th Annual State of the CE Union Show at Disney World

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Thank You Dave

Dave, I want to thank you for oficially becoming our "SOTU forum moderator."
Very nice job.

This is also a reminder that MOnday by 5 pm is the last day to register.
Get those faxes in before we shut down registrations.

TICA :D

TICA

TICA

Banquet Registration Officially Over

Hello Everyone.

This is the notice that Banquet Registrations are officially over today at 5 pm.

:(

You can still attend the Trade show (Demos/seminars) for free with onsite registration. However, this would not guarantee any party swags and there is not elegibility for prizes.

Hope to see you all there soon and thanks to all for your support.

TICA

dwayland

dwayland

Audioholic
Possibly a dumb question...

I am assuming the the banquet dinner for the adults "Holloween in Spain" is also a costume party and not a, wear your suit and tie dinner. Just was a little confused as the word "formal" was used and my kids are attending the "Kids" costume party.

I just don't want to show up in my fancy suit and end up being surrounded by the crew of the USS Enterprise. :D

Is this correct?

Thank's! Really excited about the show!

majorloser

majorloser

It's supposed to be a costume party.

Hopefully it won't end up with a bunch of the same costumes.
I figure the costumes of choice will be:

"Consumer Electronics Manufacturer's Rep Guy"
&
"Drunk AV Enthusiast in Jeans and T-shirt Guy"

(Clint and Gene probably already have Star Trek represented)

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
I've been locked in a room for the past two days drinking coffee, reading Hunter S. Thompson watching movies involving his likeness ... next up is sleep for the next 24 hours then wake up in time for the flight to Orlando. I'll be ready to throw down an iteration of some old fashioned gonzo journalism.

The Nuge said it best. I am cocked, locked and ready to rock!

I look forward to some demos, I'll pack my loose socks and be prepared to have them knocked off by some awesome audio.

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
Yes but will you arrive in a red Impala convertible with ether and mescaline in the trunk? :cool:

TICA

TICA

Thank you

Thanks to everyone that attended our show this year.
It was great to see old and new faces.

We will take a look at how things look in the next few years and decided if Audioholics will host another event like this.

Thanks again.

TICA

dwayland

dwayland

Audioholic
Some Pictures and Video for you...

Ok guys! Here is some video at the show...(Mostly Emotiva goodies.) I will place some better descripters when I have more time.

Link to Video: (Watch in HQ mode if you can.) Full Screen!

Link to pictures:

Enjoy!

DWay

P.S. THANK YOU AUDIOHOLICS! Me, my 3 kids, wife and my wifes friend, ALL had a great time! Thank you soooo much for all of your hard work! I just wish more would have been there to enjoy it. You had alot of really great Audioholic staff working/volunteering for you at the event.

Thanks again!

majorloser

majorloser

Hey, did anyone mention that Jerry Greenfield, the one and only co-founder of "Ben & Jerry's" was at the Audioholics SOTU???
http://www.benjerry.com/our_company/about_us/our_history/jerrybio.cfm

Well, he was and he brought the ice cream to prove it! :cool:

Gene and Jerry

That's Chris Seymour third from the left. :cool:

On the far right is Will Stamps from the Audioholics Store giving the "thumbs up".

We need to thank Seymour AV for making this possible!!!!
http://www.seymourav.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Yes that was pretty amazing. Chris must be one heck of an installer as Jerry continually raved about him at our event. I wonder if Chris knows Obama :)

engtaz

engtaz

Full Audioholic
No doubt about Chris. Jerry wanted to only setup shop next to Seymourav's setup.

engtaz

majorloser

majorloser

Yes that was pretty amazing. Chris must be one heck of an installer as Jerry continually raved about him at our event. I wonder if Chris knows Obama :)
I think there's a safe deposit box out there somewhere with "special" photographs. :rolleyes:

B

bmf795

Audioholic Intern
Hey, did anyone mention that Jerry Greenfield, the one and only co-founder of "Ben & Jerry's" was at the Audioholics SOTU???
http://www.benjerry.com/our_company/about_us/our_history/jerrybio.cfm

Well, he was and he brought the ice cream to prove it! :cool:

Gene and Jerry

That's Chris Seymour third from the left. :cool:

On the far right is Will Stamps from the Audioholics Store giving the "thumbs up".

Any idea of who is the man pointing to the ice cream(between Chris and Dann) in the third picture from the top?

Last edited by a moderator:
majorloser

majorloser

I thought he was the rep for Pioneer that was setting up the room with Dolby. :confused:

engtaz

engtaz

Full Audioholic
He taught the subwoofer class. He is English I believe from the accent. He had a cold.

engtaz

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis