Audioholics 10th Annual State of the CE Union Show at Disney World

dwayland

dwayland

Audioholic
Bringing the whole gang with me, all 5 of us! (Wife and 3 kids) Registered as early as I saw that this was going on. :) Originaly it was only going to be me going, but thanks to the Kids Halloween Party, (and my wifes excitment at wearing a costume herself) she was dead set on going! Even got my parents from Illinios to come! Gonna hang with dad and introduce him to where all of his retirement is going to go :p

Really looking forward to all of the events and SWAG! Making the drive from North Carolina so I will have plenty of room to bring home everything I can possibly carry! The kids and wife might just have to fly back! :D The word "free swag" in the world of AV doesn't come around to often, so I am all over this!

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Audioholics...

Oh yeah... We are also visiting some other family down there, but they might not get too much of my time for some reason... ;)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Bringing the whole gang with me, all 5 of us! (Wife and 3 kids) Registered as early as I saw that this was going on. Originaly it was only going to be me going, but thanks to the Kids Halloween Party, (and my wifes excitment at wearing a costume herself) she was dead set on going! Even got my parents from Illinios to come! Gonna hang with dad and introduce him to where all of his retirement is going to go

Really looking forward to all of the events and SWAG! Making the drive from North Carolina so I will have plenty of room to bring home everything I can possibly carry! The kids and wife might just have to fly back! The word "free swag" in the world of AV doesn't come around to often, so I am all over this!

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Audioholics...

Oh yeah... We are also visiting some other family down there, but they might not get too much of my time for some reason...
That's awesome. You won't be disappointed and I'd definately plan on having the wife/kids flying back. There will be a ton of gear to auction and win at our event :)

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Yes the dinner event / costume party is on thursday night.

I will be posting a schedule of events shortly.

I highly encourage those whom are only attending Friday to get there early as the event will be wrapped up by 3pm.

As for my costume, well you will have to wait and see :rolleyes:
Did I missed something?:confused:
When did this morph from a Kids Halloween Costume Party,
to the dinner event being a costume party?

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Kids Halloween Party

Hello everyone.

Just wanted to make sure that everyone knows what's going on.

The Banquet Event for the adults on the 23rd (Thursday) is a Costume Party. The theme of the Banquet is "Halloween in Spain." We are having a Flamenco Couple perform a show for us.

Also, we had notes about adding the kids party for our attendee’s convenience sine the beginning of the year.
Right now this registration is $40 per child ages 4-13.
I have attached the registration form.View attachment 6270

Take advantage of our 2 FREE Promo for the Banquet event.
Just remember, if you can't make it to the Banquet, then come to see the show for FREE. It's FREE for anyone that wants to see the demos, just make sure you register and mark "Show Only" in your registration.

Hope to see you all there.
TICA :cool:

Last edited:
Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
I'm officially geeked about the event! I can't wait to meet everyone.
My only swag request is to walk away from this event with an Audioholics T-Shirt!

I'm flying in from Buffalo NY and driving to Buff from Guelph ON. I read the hotel website, it looks pretty fancy! I might need to try one of them drinks with a little umbrella in it.

I was in FL only once before. I was shocked to learn that palm trees are not an indigenous species and only grow on hotel grounds, airports and CSI episodes. However there are plenty of other wide-leafed southerly fauna that look sufficiently exotic to my northern self.

TICA

TICA

Palm Trees and More!

I'm officially geeked about the event! I can't wait to meet everyone.
My only swag request is to walk away from this event with an Audioholics T-Shirt!

I'm flying in from Buffalo NY and driving to Buff from Guelph ON. I read the hotel website, it looks pretty fancy! I might need to try one of them drinks with a little umbrella in it.

I was in FL only once before. I was shocked to learn that palm trees are not an indigenous species and only grow on hotel grounds, airports and CSI episodes. However there are plenty of other wide-leafed southerly fauna that look sufficiently exotic to my northern self.
THis is very interesting to note. Since Florida was mostly swamp land when the American Indians thrived in it, it makes sense. FLorida does have some native palm trees but it seems that most of them were imported.
See you at the event.

TICA

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
**BREAKING NEWS*** Sherwood to Demo Brand New Receiver at SOTU EVent

We just signed on Sherwood Newcastle to debuit a brand new flagship receiver that features Trinnov room correction. More info will be coming but now you can count on 7 demo rooms at our event!

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Do we have a list of all the dealers that will be in attendance, according to Jim Salk, he will be there, but I don't see any listing of his products or if he will be auditioning anything...

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Do we have a list of all the dealers that will be in attendance, according to Jim Salk, he will be there, but I don't see any listing of his products or if he will be auditioning anything...
Really? I've gotten no indication from Jim that he is attending nor is he registered. Can you have him email me at: gds@audioholics.com

As for a dealer list, we don't have that but you can see a list of guest speakers attending our event with the attached document.

Attachments

TICA

TICA

Static Displays?

Really? I've gotten no indication from Jim that he is attending nor is he registered. Can you have him email me at: gds@audioholics.com

As for a dealer list, we don't have that but you can see a list of guest speakers attending our event with the attached document.
How about the Static Displays? Do you have a list of any additional sponsors for this section of the show?

Thanks

TICA :cool:

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja

Sorry, I read that in a thread over at AVS.... that it was part of his busy schedule...

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Yes Dennis is b/c of our multi channel amp seminar by Audio Precision. But I haven't heard a peep out of Jim about attending.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
I thought thats where I saw someone from Salk mention they were going to be there...

I apologize for the confusion, it is my mistake...

majorloser

majorloser

Yes Dennis is b/c of our multi channel amp seminar by Audio Precision. But I haven't heard a peep out of Jim about attending.
Well, if he want to drop me off a pair of bubinga HT-3's I won't complain :cool:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Hello all,
Which one is hosting the Audioholic's Show, the Dolphin, or the Swan hotel?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis