Audioholics 10th Annual State of the CE Union Show at Disney World

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator

Hey, where did this "Halloween Costume Party" idea come from??? :confused:

Trying to sneak that one in on us. :mad:
Actually, we thought it fit the October theme nicely.
You can blame it all on my wife.

:rolleyes:

B

blueshift

Audiophyte
Once we have faxed in our registration, will we receive a confirmation that we are officially registered for the show?

Thank you very much. :)

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Procrastinantion over.

I registered just before the dead line.

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Registration Updates

Thank you to all who sent the faxes for the Event Registration.

Each one of you will receive a confirmation letter to keep and bring to the event for check-in.

Remember that our early bird registration ended. The new rate of $75/person is in effect. The Children's Halloween Party Registration will remain $25 until June 30th, 2008. After that the price will increase (pending availability).

Take advantage now before rates go up.
*If you register for the event after August 1st, the rate will likely increase for the Banquet (pending availability)* Continue to check event deadlines information.

Thanks again and see you all at the event.

TICA :)

Last edited by a moderator:
TICA

TICA

Disney Ruffle Ticket Giveaway Update

As per the request of our audience, we have extended the deadline for the Disney Ticket Raffle from March 31st to June 1st, 2008.

In order to qualify you must:
- Register for the Ballroom Banquet Event by 06-01-2008
- Recipient must be at least 18 years of age.

Good luck to all and see you at the event!
:)

TICA

TICA

Registration Reminder

Hello Everyone;

This is just a note for update purposes.

Our hotel is getting full and very few rooms are left.
Make sure you book your rooms ASAP so you don't miss out.

Deadline for Event Registration is on September 30th.

Children's Halloween Party Registration Is Still Open. Please e-mail us at customerservice@audioholics.com for questions or registration.

Thanks again.

TICA

jinjuku

jinjuku

I take it you couldn't get Monster Cable to throw in a bevy of their fine, reasonably affordable products...

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I take it you couldn't get Monster Cable to throw in a bevy of their fine, reasonably affordable products...
I haven't tried but I am thinking of inviting their lawyers to our event to give a presentation on Trademark protection :rolleyes:

I

idahophil63

Audiophyte
Nice

Sorry I cant keep this in any longer.......So do you guys ever give people like me a chance to win anything I could never afford?
I'll go out on a limb and bet that the person who wins, could afford to buy it anyway.
Hey, in case you didnt know, most of your readers dont live near Florida! Just thought you should know.
There.....I said it.....

Matt34

Matt34

Sorry I cant keep this in any longer.......So do you guys ever give people like me a chance to win anything I could never afford?
I'll go out on a limb and bet that the person who wins, could afford to buy it anyway.
Hey, in case you didnt know, most of your readers dont live near Florida! Just thought you should know.
There.....I said it.....

No.......flipping.........way?

..and here I thought Florida was right down yonder next to old man Jasper's barn.

TICA

TICA

Interesting

As a matter of fact, we do seem to have a large proportion of readers from California, and Florida keeps growing, especially around Tampa.

NY and even Canada are way up in ranking as well.

Also, for those of you thinking of coming and bring your little ones, Look at our Kids Halloween Custome Party. Don't leave them out of the audio exprience.
You can email me at customerservice@audioholics.com to obtain the form. Once obtained, please fax it to our toll free number (unless you're from florida :)) 1-888-205-3402.

Thanks again.

TICA

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
I have a question, maybe this has been asked before but a quick search didn't turn up anything. Why does Audioholics require these registration forms to be faxed? Is there a legal requirement to have it done that way, instead of a secure web form registration instead?

Not a problem for me since I have access to a fax machine at work, but it was just one of those :confused: things...

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
There.....I said it.....
If you come to our event, you won't walk away empty handed, I promise you that! So far the participation in our $3600 5.1 A/V giveaway hasn't been too grand so if you do come, I'd say you've got a great shot at winning that system.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I have a question, maybe this has been asked before but a quick search didn't turn up anything. Why does Audioholics require these registration forms to be faxed? Is there a legal requirement to have it done that way, instead of a secure web form registration instead?

Not a problem for me since I have access to a fax machine at work, but it was just one of those things...
yea the online form software wasn't working at the time so we went with faxing. Plus, we've had numerous requests to do this via fax. If you cannot fax us the info, then please directly email: customersupport@audioholics.com and Tica will get you registered.

N

nosferatu

Audioholic
i have a question . I'm planning on coming on ether the 23or24th for a one day demos. I'm mainly will be coming to see Emotiva demos. will i be able to check the out on either of the two days the product

majorloser

majorloser

i have a question . I'm planning on coming on ether the 23or24th for a one day demos. I'm mainly will be coming to see Emotiva demos. will i be able to check the out on either of the two days the product
I believe both days should be fine. Thursday night is the party. Some of us might not be in too good of shape Friday morning. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis