Audioholics 10th Annual State of the CE Union Show at Disney World

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Audioholics is kicking it up a notch this year on its 10 annual State of the CE Union Show Event by hosting it at Walt Disney World’s Premier Swan & Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida. You are invited to help us celebrate by participating in one of the BIGGEST PRIVATE MEDIA EVENTS of the season. This celebration event will be open to manufacturers, custom installers, dealers, and consumers. Be prepared for a sonic and visual delight of 6 state of the art demo rooms packed with some of the industries finest gear, lots of great food, fun, entertainment and education

Discuss "Audioholics 10th Annual State of the CE Union Show at Disney World" here. Read the article.

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
CE State of The Union Registration Info

We are very excited about our upcoming event.

The first person to fill out the registration form will get first registration FREE.

If you need to register 2 people, please fill out the form accordingly and we wil only charge your credit card for the additional person(s).

Keep in mind this year's destination is a Walt Disney World Star Destination. Look at the link below to see more descriptions about our meeting place:

www.swandolphin.com

Thank you all for participating and keep tabs on our posts for more surprises to come.
Don't forget to book rooms and ask to speak to the hotel Concierge Represetative for Disney Parks Ticket Information within the hotel. Group rates are being worked out for our attendees!

Also, we are working on a online hotel registration for our attendees only, so stay tuned.

:)

TICA

TICA

FREE Registration Winner Selected

Congratulations to our winner avaserfi.

Please stay tuned for registration details for the Audioholics State of the CE Union "Children Halloween Costume Party."

Details to come.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
Good job Aversifi! You catch the worm. Being just an hour away I plan to attend and perhaps meet some of the Florida gang.

avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Good job Aversifi! You catch the worm. Being just an hour away I plan to attend and perhaps meet some of the Florida gang.
I was bored at work :D. This time around I won't be in school and have enough time to plan and try and make it. I think this will be a blast and worth the vacation time. Besides I spend enough time on the boards, I figure I should meet some of you!

Thanks to everyone whose effort puts these events together.

TICA

TICA

Congratulations

I was bored at work :D. This time around I won't be in school and have enough time to plan and try and make it. I think this will be a blast and worth the vacation time. Besides I spend enough time on the boards, I figure I should meet some of you!

Thanks to everyone whose effort puts these events together.
It's great to know you will be making it this time. I remember last year you had classes you could not cancel.

Good for you this time :)

TICA

TICA

Travel Agency Information

For any of you interested in obtaining airline tickets or car rentals, please see this link to our preferred booking website:

YTB Travel

Good luck to all.

Any questions, please contact me at customerservice@audioholics.com

:cool:

TICA

TICA

Registration Reminder

Hello Friends.

Thank you all for your registrations.
We want to remind all people registering to fax or mail the credit card charge form.
Without them you cannot be registered for the dinner event, obtain exclusive give aways, door prizes and not able to participate in the auctions.

Remember, you can e-mail them at customerservice@audioholics.com, fax them to our toll free number 1-888-205-3402 or mail them at:
8631 Little Road, Suite 1
Box 118
New Port Richey, Fl 34654

Thanks again.
TICA

TICA

TICA

Registration Deadlines

This is just a reminder for people to get their reservations booked early.
March 31st Deadline for Early Bird Registration is quickly approaching.

Stay tuned also for the Prize Giveaway that only the first 100 people to register will qualify for. More information about it to come by the end of the week.

It will be a Disney Dream Come True. :D

TICA

TICA

Halloween Custome Party

Exciting News to all.

Please make note of the following additions to our event.
Audioholics is proud to announce the 2008 State of the CE Union Kids Halloween Costume Party.
When? Thursday, October 23rd from 7 - 11 pm.

This event will have the young ones screaming & thrilling! Starting from trick-n-treating, dancing, games and activities, plus plenty of food.

If you are interested, please contact us at customerservice@audioholics.com for registration information.

Stay tuned for registration information via our event posts.

Hope to see you all soon.

TICA

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Need Faxes From People Registering

Friends. This is just a reminder for everyone to send in the faxes for the registration.

We will NOT be able to register anyone for the banquet or allow you to participate in any of the freebies, door prizes, auctions and the Disney Tickets' Raffle. Please completely fill out the registration forms with the appropriate credit card information.

Our toll free fax number is 1-888-205-3402.

The online form is just the 1st step of the registration process.

Thank you all for your time and attention.

:)

TICA

TICA

Registration Reminder

We would like to remind everyone that the March 31st Registration Deadline for Pre-Registration is quickly approaching
Take advantage now of this special rates! Don’t forget to book your hotel and get your Disney Theme Park Tickets.

Please note that our registration format has changed. You now must submit the registration either via fax or mail. Dont' forget to include your credit card information or enclose money order if registering by mail.

Hope to see you all there :D

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Aw man!!! I was just in Disney 2 weeks ago!!
Then goto Epcot or Animal Kingdom :) Once/year is never enough for my wife and kids to see Disney:D

majorloser

majorloser

There's always Sea World and Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure. :rolleyes:

dwayland

dwayland

Audioholic
Do you have to stay at the Swan & Dolphin Resort?

Do you have to stay at the Swan & Dolphin Resort? I mean, is it required as part of registration?

Thanks for all of your hard work at putting this incredible event together!

Derek

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Do you have to stay at the Swan & Dolphin Resort? I mean, is it required as part of registration?

Thanks for all of your hard work at putting this incredible event together!

Derek
you don't have to stay at the Dolphin resort but we worked very hard to get a special rate of $195/nt and blocked off about 300 rooms. If we don't sell out all 300 rooms we have to pay for them ourselves :eek: So we hope people attending the event will take advantage of this deal.

This is how we are able to give you nearly $200 worth of food for two days for only a $50 registration fee. thanks.

majorloser

majorloser

Hey, where did this "Halloween Costume Party" idea come from??? :confused:

Trying to sneak that one in on us. :mad:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis