Audio Review Moderators.....

FLZapped

FLZapped

Audioholic
The place has gone completely to hell now. Sir Terrence the Terrible, a moderator, first took to leveling personal insults at another member. If that wasn't bad enough, he then moved the thread to a place where no one was likely to see it and then proceeded to perform charater assasination on that member using quotes out of context without a reference as to where they came from.

Oddly enough the thread was titled "What ever happened to..."

I think the behavior of the moderators there speaks clearly about what happened.

-Bruce

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
That's too bad. Makes me want to try my best to keep this forum upstanding!

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

What thread are you referring to? :confused: Please post a link to it and I'll investigate.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
FLZapped said:
The place has gone completely to hell now. Sir Terrence the Terrible, a moderator, first took to leveling personal insults at another member. If that wasn't bad enough, he then moved the thread to a place where no one was likely to see it and then proceeded to perform charater assasination on that member using quotes out of context without a reference as to where they came from.

I think the behavior of the moderators there speaks clearly about what happened.

-Bruce

And you still hang out there??? :p
Time to switch :D

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Here is the thread over there.
http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=13467
I thought it was funny, actually it jumps all over mtrycrafts (I assume mt - that you quit or got banned) If you did get banned, I hope it was not from that loser TerrenceTT. Wow, he is a jerk. He IMO should not be a moderator with those kind of remarks. He not only jumps on mt, but also other members, and even other forums like ours here. I actually had to join over there, so I could use the search tool for that thread....
BTW, I won't be visiting there often - thats for sure.... However, if STTT wants he can ban me.. :p

WmAx

WmAx

Audioholic Samurai
FLZapped said:

-Bruce
Amazing.... I think that guy has become worse[more rude] since I was banned from the place way back when. However, I think the real problem at that forum is the extremely poor administration for allowing such behaviour. Sir Terrence is just doing what he does best. Sir Terrence is worthy of being banned in a respectable place even as a user, based on his frequent use of personal insults. That he is a moderator... and is allowed to act like this... is mind-blowing...

-Chris

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
Never seen this here so stick around you will find AH more user freindly..

~Bob

racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
I only post on this forum, but I did read the thread that you guys are talking about.

How you can continue to call that guy "sir" anything without throwing in a few colorful expletives is beyond me.

He certainly has the last part of his name correct, though. He is a terrible at spelling and grammar, terrible at being tactful, and most certainly a terrible moderator.

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

Ooops...I thought you were complaining about a mod here. :eek:

racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
Rob Babcock said:
Ooops...I thought you were complaining about a mod here. :eek:
No, but Sir Babcock the Terrible does have a nice ring to it :eek:

anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
Yes he may have moved it but he put it in the Steel Cage and ANYTHING GOES in the cage at AR. Sorta a new part of the site.

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
anamorphic96 said:
Yes he may have moved it but he put it in the Steel Cage and ANYTHING GOES in the cage at AR. Sorta a new part of the site.
That may be, but it still should not allow a moderator to go for an individual attack. Heck, I have seen most forums that are looking for moderators, and prerequisite is that they must get along with others. Oh btw, go screw yourself with a nut and bolt :p Just kidding. Of course, unless you want a mod job over there :eek:

Edit:: BTW, I see you hang out there :confused: Whats really up with that :mad:

Last edited:
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
brian32672 said:
Here is the thread over there.
http://forums.audioreview.com/showthread.php?t=13467
I thought it was funny, actually it jumps all over mtrycrafts (I assume mt - that you quit or got banned) If you did get banned, I hope it was not from that loser TerrenceTT. Wow, he is a jerk. He IMO should not be a moderator with those kind of remarks. He not only jumps on mt, but also other members, and even other forums like ours here. I actually had to join over there, so I could use the search tool for that thread....
BTW, I won't be visiting there often - thats for sure.... However, if STTT wants he can ban me.. :p

I just left without a word. Best that way, on my terms. :D Been there way too long as that place went to the dogs.

anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
brian32672 said:
That may be, but it still should not allow a moderator to go for an individual attack. Heck, I have seen most forums that are looking for moderators, and prerequisite is that they must get along with others. Oh btw, go screw yourself with a nut and bolt :p Just kidding. Of course, unless you want a mod job over there :eek:

Edit:: BTW, I see you hang out there :confused: Whats really up with that :mad:
I really only have a beef with about 3 people over there. Besides I dont play sides with sites. I try to stay neutral. It's a bit stupid if you ask me. I also like following a few peoples threads over there. Besides I also like the music formum there. Very few issues in that forum.

AH is far superior in the moderation department and is more proffesionally run compared to AR but im not gonna let a few bad apples spoil the bunch. There are some smart people there. :D I primarily post here. So PISS OFF you POS.
JK ;)

Resident Loser

Resident Loser

Senior Audioholic
Well...

...so much for the "steel cage" bravado...I seem to have made TtT disenchanted with AR...at least in dealing with me...

I simply said a few words in support of mtrycrafts and AH in general(as did PatD) in light of some of the rhetoric spewed forth over there...spew is a good word...

jimHJJ(...much like some of the advice given, terrible, simply terrible...)

P.S. OH WOW!!! 200 posts...do I get a cookie?...

J

jneutron

Senior Audioholic
Resident Loser said:
...so much for the "steel cage" bravado...I seem to have made TtT disenchanted with AR...at least in dealing with me...

I simply said a few words in support of mtrycrafts and AH in general(as did PatD) in light of some of the rhetoric spewed forth over there...spew is a good word...

Boy, terrence certainly has a hard on for you..what's going on over there??

John

P

Pat D

Audioholic
Mtrycrafts-a legend in his own time.

Resident Loser said:

Thenk yo for the kind mention. Sir TtT is OK when not on a rant but watch out when he is, which happens often now.

E-stat also took some swipes a mtry, pretended he said things he had not. And mtry is such a nice guy. As I have said somewhere before, mtrycrafts is a legend in his own time, and his ghost still haunts AR and AA at times. They certainly remember him!

I avoid the segregated Audio Lab at AR like the plague--and apparently, so does practically everyone else. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis