Audio from Times Past and giving it a Listen in the Digital Age.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
While I'm not a big fan of Guttenberg's videos, I thought this was interesting (I haven't watched all of them)-

I think I mentioned that vid in the Science vs Religion thread. Surprising number of turntables, unless Steve chose those specifically and skewed the percentages. A number of headphone setups too, which makes sense for the streaming and computer crowd. It's nice that Steve makes the effort to include younger audiophiles.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Vinyl is very hipster. That hasn't changed in the last 15, 20, 30 ???!!! years. Though much else may have.

(This is not meant to be derogatory to vinyl lovers... just a statement of truch re: use of vinyl among the burgeoning potential audiophile, or audio enthusiast, population. :cool: )

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
I have received my original Quad 22 tube preamp back from Service Sound. Jeff Kremer has a done a superb restoration. I also had the a power supply made for this for 120 volt supply, and RCA output sockets installed. I did this so I can sell the unit I bought in the UK and had restored first. So I will put this in the classified section.

This is my original Quad 22 pre amp on the left.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis