ATI (Amplifier Technologies) Owners Thread

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
FWIW, I ordered an ATI 3303 today.
Will post my impressions when I've had time to listen.

For now my amp history:
1972 MacIntosh MA-7100? 1st Integrated
1980 Rappaport AMP-1 100 W pure class A
1992 Levinson pre & power amp(ML-2?)
2003 BAT VK6200(3ch)(still have)
2006 Anthem A5(still have)
2012 Emotiva XPA-1L monos x 3 (still have)
2019 Emotiva XPA-1 Gen2 (still have)
2202 ATI 3303.

More later
I love ATI. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

M

milt1999

Enthusiast
I can't wait to hear my thoughts either.
Will be a bit though.
Rest assured I will. Won't vanish as most do

S

Servo15

Enthusiast
So, I've had my 4007 for a couple of weeks now, but I only have played it for about 5 hours.

I had 2 dedicated 20-amp lines run for it and my ATI 1505.
I don't know what to think at this point. I definitely have to turn the volume up to get it to "wake up" so to speak. I recalibrated everything with an SPL meter. It is softer in the highs as well. Which is kind of a positive and a negative. I use a song that I am very familiar with for all my listening, and I am not hearing some of the detail I hear with the 1505. It does seem that the bass has more authority, and the soundstage is huge like it was with the 1505.
The treble is just a bit softer. I have always felt that the 1505 was almost on the bright side but missing some detail with the 4007 doesn't make me happy.

I am speaker shopping also, and it seems like more and more speakers are err-ing on the brighter side and so maybe it will open up more options for me with it being more laid back?

And while I don't believe in break-in for electronics, I wonder if some will happen as I get more hours on it?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
So, I've had my 4007 for a couple of weeks now, but I only have played it for about 5 hours.

I had 2 dedicated 20-amp lines run for it and my ATI 1505.
I don't know what to think at this point. I definitely have to turn the volume up to get it to "wake up" so to speak. I recalibrated everything with an SPL meter. It is softer in the highs as well. Which is kind of a positive and a negative. I use a song that I am very familiar with for all my listening, and I am not hearing some of the detail I hear with the 1505. It does seem that the bass has more authority, and the soundstage is huge like it was with the 1505.
The treble is just a bit softer. I have always felt that the 1505 was almost on the bright side but missing some detail with the 4007 doesn't make me happy.

I am speaker shopping also, and it seems like more and more speakers are err-ing on the brighter side and so maybe it will open up more options for me with it being more laid back?

And while I don't believe in break-in for electronics, I wonder if some will happen as I get more hours on it?
Just as a general statement, anyone can say the same thing about any given amp on any given day.

And I would think that if you believe in speakers break-in, then the same applies to amps as well. So definitely give it a few more days of listening and see if it breaks-in.

S

Siva59

Audiophyte
ATI 1827 Vs Monolith 7x whats the Difference.Price is double in ATI.

DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
They are not the same. Better components in the ATI models, plus a 7 year warranty.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
ATI 1827 Vs Monolith 7x whats the Difference.Price is double in ATI.
One has the world "ATI" on it, the other has the world "MONOPRICE" on it. :D

Likely different internal parts and the 7YR ATI warranty vs 5YR for Monoprice.

S

Siva59

Audiophyte
Anyone Share ATI 1827 ,3303 current price The Dealer Margin for this is how much. I think it’s more high for their higher price
Help to buy ATI1827 or Buckeye Amps.Which One is very best in sound ,bass, tight punch

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis