as if COVID wasn't bad enough ............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I believe that's old news, happened sometime last year ?? Regardless, tragic none the less. Again, mainstream media feeding your emotions .......
Intelligent people wanting facts and science based information goes to Breitbart and Fox News, and, of course, have disdain for the liberal mainstream fake media :rolleyes:

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Intelligent people wanting facts and science based information goes to Breitbart and Fox News, and, of course, have disdain for the liberal mainstream fake media :rolleyes:
Than be apart of the Collective.The media is bought and paid for by special Interest groups Lobbyist up in Washington. It's always about the money and power.
D7658354-EC7B-40AF-B650-710964E84313.gif

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Than be apart of the Collective.The media is bought and paid for by special Interest groups Lobbyist up in Washington. It's always about the money and power.
View attachment 37596
That line about 85 people having more than all of those countries is BS, according to the search results from searching on google (I used 'Population wealth in China')- in China, the total household wealth is over $180 Trillion.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
That line about 85 people having more than all of those countries is BS, according to the search results from searching on google (I used 'Population wealth in China')- in China, the total household wealth is over $180 Trillion.
Never said it was true. AlI I said was Its always about the money and power. But your Absolutely correct Whole lota BS. Read! I said the Media is bought and paid for.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Jon Stewart didn't say that, tho. He said "85 people have the same amount of wealth as the population of China, India and all of Africa and Australia. 85 people. There's more people in Arcade Fire than that"

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Buddy of mine snowbirds to Florida and lives in the Villages, home to some of the dumbest Trump supporters on the planet, this jackass is but one and no it's not my friend !

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
A friend just texted me, he saw a story about a big debate in Australia about chess being a RACIST game because white gets to move first. :rolleyes:

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Jon Stewart didn't say that, tho. He said "85 people have the same amount of wealth as the population of China, India and all of Africa and Australia. 85 people. There's more people in Arcade Fire than that"
Got a link? I can't find anything, other than an article where he has a different ending to the stat.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Buddy of mine snowbirds to Florida and lives in the Villages, home to some of the dumbest Trump supporters on the planet, this jackass is but one and no it's not my friend !

He's been in office for over three years and he still doesn't understand that everything he says or does has meaning, intentional or otherwise.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
He's been in office for over three years and he still doesn't understand that everything he says or does has meaning, intentional or otherwise.
I think he fully understands the effect his words have. His words and tweets may be extremely dishonest or outright lies, but he doesn't fail to understand their impact.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I think he fully understands the effect his words have. His words and tweets may be extremely dishonest or outright lies, but he doesn't fail to understand their impact.
I hear 'ya and to that, it does nothing but confirm the correlation of his arrogance and his stupidity .........

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Got a link? I can't find anything, other than an article where he has a different ending to the stat.
I took it from some conservative site moaning about how much money Stewart makes when commenting about that Davos conference....so figured it was accurate enough....think I saw the episode at the time, too....based on various stories like this https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2014/01/23/the-85-richest-people-in-the-world-have-as-much-wealth-as-the-3-5-billion-poorest/#22e2a05c1753

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
You may be crediting him with greater intellect than I think he possesses. In this particular case, I think he just saw a golf cart with his campaign paraphernalia on it, went "Oooo, goodie! Must tweet that!" without a second thought, without bothering to listen to what's being said. I could be wrong, but I don't think the most partisan Republican with any intelligence would see any benefit to this. Trumps core supporters are already onboard and anyone still on the fence wouldn't (or shouldn't) be enticed by appeals to white supremacy.

Hey, I could be wrong. It's happened once or twice...

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Why would you believe that?
I think it has to do more with his methods than a lack of understandiing!
Right now he is losing for this fall.

So, if he is going to lose, one of his "best" (if you are a sociopath) approaches is to
1) do everything you can to make the upcoming election suspect - raise concerns over mail-in ballots (which are sure to be at record levels, given the virus) and do nothing (or a bare minimum) to reduce the level of foreign interference in the elections.
2) Shore up the most extreme members of his base who will then cling to "rigged" election like a dog with a bone!

Remember, even though he won, he still made lots of noise about the 2016 election being rigged. I think it was because he did not expect to win and had this narrative so entrenched he decided to still use it. For him, it is all about not losing face (remember marketing and image are dominate factors in his history). He can't accomplish that in a legitimate and straight-forward way, so he does it by coming up with viable stories about how the deep state is attempting to ruin him, but he is like Rambo going against the corrupt government! It is a story that much of his base just eats up!
I, personally believe he'd be delighted if members of his base pick up arms in protest of how the election was rigged. Hopefully that is not what might happen, but if he can keep the hard-core militant portion of his Rascist/KKK/Neo-nazi supports wound up, it could happen!
Notice how he never speaks out directly against them, just like he seems to have no concern over the Russians putting a bounty on American soldiers' heads (even if you give him the benefit of believing that he was not aware of this, it makes no sense that he is not addressing it now). If you are helping him in any way, regardless of your ethics, he is going to keep you in business as best he can!

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Trumps core supporters are already onboard and anyone still on the fence wouldn't (or shouldn't) be enticed by appeals to white supremacy.
How about I wait while you make a list of Trump's efforts to appeal beyond his base!

jinjuku

jinjuku

Trumps core supporters are already onboard and anyone still on the fence wouldn't (or shouldn't) be enticed by appeals to white supremacy.
I'm with John on this one. Are you parroting or do you have some factual basis for this.

I don't like the guy but parroting this shite without factual basis is part of why he was voted in. The media has a narrative it's desperate push in the form of virtue signalling (look no further than Nick Sandman) and there's a voting contingent that is tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis