as if COVID wasn't bad enough ............

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Senator: John Kennedy, just Compared whats going on in the State's where Anarchy is going on to a scene from the movie, Mad Max. Close Enough for me, lol.
1CEE9673-896C-4746-8BCA-729914C701B9.jpeg
C231BCD2-B958-430F-A3B0-0F2E49B2BDCD.jpeg
636EEC95-DB6E-429F-9851-B51762F94A33.jpeg

E783DB3B-61DD-4BEC-80BB-B5C47A5917BB.jpeg
63802F83-AC4B-481A-AF8F-0EB7B07F0DB9.jpeg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
6189AA6A-1A08-40C2-BB66-C7A354B3AA12.jpeg

Now Citizens of Seattle want to sue the police department for not protecting them. lmao, Now there going, hey lets get More free money by Suing the man! lolo Better Call Saul! lmao

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Here you go Roger, New Avatar BigFoot Kind of looks like Chewbacca,
D01C4D42-31DF-4B41-99A9-A188325E9482.gif

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
People don't want to hear the real Truth only the truth that matters to them. I m sure if it could be Traced back to when the very first people where sold into Slavery one may find out it was a member or Neighboring culture that open the door. Forbid we talk about cannibalism between Indigenous people and at one time or another we all were. Going back to Anglo-Saxons even Further with the human race one may be Surprise to find that We are all not Different in many ways. But more in Common than we realize also. Wasn't it the Dutch shipping Slaves from the African continent to the United States and England?
Wasn't it Egypt which happens to be in the continent of Africa at a time, Employed slaves of many cultures of Countless nationalities? What's going on Now here right now has more to do with Oppression Power and Equality. Justice isn't Blind but Truth does have a blindfold on it.
I know someone will slam me for it but I watched a Larry Elder video on YouTube- he was talking about slavery with someone from Africa and when I find it, I'll post a link. The info disagrees with most of what I have seen about the origin of slavery.

Portugal started bringing slaves in the 1400s.

Anyone who won battles and wars enslaved people- it has been this way for thousands of years.

highfigh

highfigh

That young kid Trayvon Martin I apologize if I misspelled his name that one really bothered me.
George Zimmerman isn't white, his father is white. Look at his photo and tell me that he's White.

From Wiki-

"His mother was born in Peru and has some African ancestry through her Afro-Peruvian maternal grandfather." and "Zimmerman identifies as Hispanic on voter registration forms."

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I know someone will slam me for it but I watched a Larry Elder video on YouTube- he was talking about slavery with someone from Africa and when I find it, I'll post a link. The info disagrees with most of what I have seen about the origin of slavery.

Anyone who won battles and wars enslaved people- it has been this way for thousands of years.
I watched a Series on Netflix: now it's a show by the Movie industry, Marco Polo, not only where Slaves taken they where Cannibalizing their Captives. Chopping off limbs while the Survivors were still alive making a human soup to feed the Horses and the troops.

highfigh

highfigh

I don't know about you, but I really didn't need to know that about him.

highfigh

highfigh

I watched a Series on Netflix: now it's a show by Movie industry, Marco Polo, not only where Slaves taken they where Cannibalizing their Captives. Chopping off limbs while the Survivors were still alive making a human soup to feed the Horses and the troops.
Never believe anyone who tells you that humans aren't disgusting.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja

Yep as Recent as World War II the Nazis, Hitler enslaved millions so did Russia so did Japan and so on

highfigh

highfigh

Yep as Recent as World War II the Nazis and Hitler in slave millions so did Russia so did Japan and so on
I forgot to mention- the African man in the Larry Elder video spoke about the fact that slavery didn't end after the US abolished it. Mauritania is the last to officially abolish it, in 1981! Officially, it's called the 'Islamic Republic of Mauritania' and it's in NW Africa.

This link shows so an interesting timeline, for those who think it ended after the US Civil War.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
North Korea with that evil dictator ship regime whole country is on lockdown their personal slaves.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
The owner of this repair shop Caught this guy broke into his repair shop. Was holding the guy till the police got there. Mad Mob broke down his Security fence cause they where comings to burn down his Business of livelihood. This is what Anarchy looks like.
24589A32-F11C-42AC-A07A-D67E0C01A425.jpeg

highfigh

highfigh

The owner of this repair shop Caught this guy broke into his repair shop. Was holding the guy till the police got there. Mad Mob broke down his Security fence cause they where comings to burn down his Business of livelihood. This is what Anarchy looks like.View attachment 37536
Speaking of mobs, here's something that happened in Milwaukee this week- social media misinformation is being blamed for it and the girls in question have said they were never in this house.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/2020/06/23/milwaukee-missing-girls-crowd-grows-rumored-sex-trafficking-house-shooting-fire-starts/3246406001/

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Just wait till they Finally go Public the UFO,s are real and that Aliens been living amongst us. The whole World of humans will be enslaved and used as Food.
5EAB0666-27D3-4321-882B-EF3F2307656B.gif

Lmao, Couldn't help myself lmao

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Speaking of mobs, here's something that happened in Milwaukee this week- social media misinformation is being blamed for it and the girls in question have said they were never in this house.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/2020/06/23/milwaukee-missing-girls-crowd-grows-rumored-sex-trafficking-house-shooting-fire-starts/3246406001/
Here's the thing, lets take Drug cartels, the drug gangs from all over this Country alone. What do the they do best, Besides poisoning the neighborhoods in the country? They Murder, put people in Barrels of acid. Mexico his found Mass graves with human beings heads chopped off. Judges law enforcement officers executed sitting in a car at red lights and so. Where are the Protesters for lives matter? Where are all the protesters to clean up the neighborhood from the drug gangs and drug cartels? Double standards don't you think?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The Democrats just blocked the Bill would have Eliminated choke holds. They Approved that part of the Bill for Federal law Officers only. What a joke right? Nancy Pelosi <lmao.

It looks like the Democrats blocked it because it didn't go far enough. Even the NAACP urged them to vote against it.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well make sure to find a way that that's not your lasting legacy on this forum bro! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis