as if COVID wasn't bad enough ............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
This has potential to get so much worse. Our current president thrives on chaos. He will do what he can to exacerbate the situation, and now that he realizes that he is slipping in polls and losing his chances of getting re-elected he will take desperate measures to shore up his standing among his base. Whatever sanitized language they want to dress that up as, it basically means getting tougher on non-whites. It's gonna get ugly.
Please, as much as I am no Trump fan don't for one minute think the mainstream liberal media doesn't have a hand in this as well. They love to fan the flames(no pun intended)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
you know I'm not trying to condone what happened and I'm not trying to spark off controversy

But what is that crowd supposed to do? This is not the first time it's been an issue I believe the officer on his neck had a lot of complaints filed against him I read somewhere I know not every single one is legit but enough there to put up a red flag

And that's just one officer think about what it was like as well before we could record stuff on our phones

I don't condone the violence but I just feel that that community had had enough they just snapped there message is clear either there authorities do something about it or they will and well right or not they did

I think the city badly underestimated the response they needed to make firing these guys wasn't enough they needed to press some charges

When they started saying we need to fully investigate the situation etc etc that just set that community OFF. I mean OFF.

I knew after the first night when the officers used tear gas and rubber bullets and they still showed up the next day I was like oh sh+×÷t this isn't going to end well these people are pissed and they are not going to back down this isn't gonna end well at all

3 days later community trashed and an entire precinct burned down I was like Damn man

I hate to say it and it doesn't make what happened right but I bet the higher ups are wishing they would've handled some things differently now
and I agree, that's why I said earlier, the higher ups in Minneapolis law enforcement knew of this 'rogue' cops prior behavior.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
me too, the anger was building and that POS cop held him down for over 8 minutes.

I can only hope when he is convicted he gets to meet 'bubba' while in prison. General population is where he belongs
There is probably not a jail in the US where he would be safe from reprisal.
Being a cop in jail can be bad enough, but being the cop that killed a man who was laying on his belly, not resisting, and with his hands cuffed behind his back ... that puts him in his own special category as an inmate.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
[Q
Please, as much as I am no Trump fan don't for one minute think the mainstream liberal media doesn't have a hand in this as well. They love to fan the flames(no pun intended)
Just call it corporate mainstream media if you must, but they've always loved gore/gossip, and so do humans generally....it sells. The real fanning is going to come from the right end of that corporate spectrum, the original fake news, Fox and the newer versions like Breitbart (and of course drumphy tweeting away).

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
What?
Is the "mainstream liberal media" treating this differently than the conservative media? How so?
From my perspective, the media was the video of the event followed by Trevor's comments! It is hard to imagine that the media is doing something to further this. I also listen to Reuters News on my Echo ("Alexa, play Reuter's news") which is not, in any obvious way, biased.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
This is difficult. We are here again.

Half of the conversation is about the response to a tragedy. Not the protest, but the resulting turmoil: riots, looting, etc. Most definitely not the cause, the root.

The message is lost. And I am sadder for it.

We, here, are so fortunate, even those friends among us that can't put together an affluent rig. Some here debate Amps that amount to 2 months income for others, if not more!!!

Even starting HERE ON A DIFFERENT THREAD. I added my own 2¢ at post 91:
Though I hope we can avoid the political implications involved here... I am reminded of some lyrics:
“One is in the air, one is in the chamber,
Y’all ask me what the fcuk I’m doin’,
I’m releasin’ anger...”
And a Famous Revolution in Europe:
"Liberté, égalité, fraternité"
Please know, I am not condoning this, but having grown up within 20 minutes of Ferguson Mo where the riots hit hard a few years ago, I understand very, very well.
And no, rioting is not an answer. I do not condone this.
This pattern...
Needs.
To.
Stop.
Unfortunately, it is a passionate response to an inflamed situation. That the causes of such passionate responses continue to occur is the problem. Sadly, this will continue, I'm afraid. It hasn't changed, yet, even though it d@mn well should have.
*sighs
This, however, is not the place to discuss this. Please to return to our regularly scheduled programming. :) Further "Convo" should move to the 'Vent.
Thank you for your time.
Please: What Is The Message? What is not being discussed? Why is it so hard for many of us to grok that the recurrence of these horrid acts by members of the Law Enforcement Community and our society as a whole are part of a much larger problem? It's not just that... but the recurrence of social unrest, protest, then riots....

How many here had to have "The Talk" with our parents? And no, I'm not talking about knocking up our high school girlfriend.
My Wife and Brother-In-Law did. My Father-In-Law did. Many of my former friends in High School did...
This is the talk about how to behave when a Police Officer stops you.

So why the anger? Why the frustration? Is it just because a Black Man was killed during a Police Intervention? Again? Yes, of course. But also, let's remember the root of what led to this.

Since this is an Audio Forum, I'm going to use Audio to tell the story. Please, Billie:

We need a paradigm shift to occur. That is not easy, nor fun. That phrase was coined by an author writing about the Copernican Revolution and all that it entailed; shifting the worldview of religious control and geocentrism to a more scientific view of the Solar System with the Sun at the center.

What will it take to make us all start acting like humans, together. (We are all animals, after all.) This insistence by so many that we are different needs to stop. That we treat others differently by look is just astoundingly ridiculous and petty.

One last point, as I seek to look for roots of this problem. I know Officer is not a shortening of Overseer. However, KRS One had a point and describes it well in Sound Of Da Police:

If you follow all the way to the third verse, you also see reference to what I mentioned earlier about the Talk.

Regardless, for centuries... Four Centuries ago, in fact!... even before America existed as a nation, we had racial inequity on this land as a root of what we know today! In 1619, the first slaves arrived in the British Colony of Jamestown. I would contend that we are still not past this part of our history, and as long as we stay the course... it will be a long while more before we may pass beyond. With Slavery and the almost continual subjugation, denigration, cultural dismissal, and denial of basic rights and fair treatment, through the 1960s and beyond, of a group of people based solely on the color of their skin, we as a nation have committed an almost continual crime.

The overseer and the officer shared something in common, which allowed them almost unassailable dominance over another person, however they might choose to use it. This following article details two specific cases and how Qualified Immunity has been used to protect what by all manner of common sense, is outright criminal behavior perpetrated upon another human being.

It is time for this to end. All of this. We must not keep on the road we have been on since 1619. Instead of complaining about Riots, Chaos, and the people that feed on that, let us instead turn out attention to the Root and stop this at the source.

We cannot undo the past, but we can act and behave differently now, and everyday hereafter.

We are all humans, together on this rock, traveling around the Sun. Let's celebrate life together, rather than the things that make us different. Let's respect those around us as fellow and family, not treat them instantly as different and inconvenient neighbors. It's quite easy, in fact, to do so.

That might countenance a paradigm shift in our society. It may begin to redress the sins of the past. At the very least, it will not aggravate the situation further. Much like healing in our body, when you address the cause of the inflammation, the root, then the healing can begin.

Best to you all,
R

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Fed up with the media calling it a protest. It's rioting, plain and simple. Time to send in the Marines and the 82nd Airborne and start kicking some ass.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
This is difficult. We are here again.

Half of the conversation is about the response to a tragedy. Not the protest, but the resulting turmoil: riots, looting, etc. Most definitely not the cause, the root.

The message is lost. And I am sadder for it.

We, here, are so fortunate, even those friends among us that can't put together an affluent rig. Some here debate Amps that amount to 2 months income for others, if not more!!!

Even starting HERE ON A DIFFERENT THREAD. I added my own 2¢ at post 91:

Please: What Is The Message? What is not being discussed? Why is it so hard for many of us to grok that the recurrence of these horrid acts by members of the Law Enforcement Community and our society as a whole are part of a much larger problem? It's not just that... but the recurrence of social unrest, protest, then riots....

How many here had to have "The Talk" with our parents? And no, I'm not talking about knocking up our high school girlfriend.
My Wife and Brother-In-Law did. My Father-In-Law did. Many of my former friends in High School did...
This is the talk about how to behave when a Police Officer stops you.

So why the anger? Why the frustration? Is it just because a Black Man was killed during a Police Intervention? Again? Yes, of course. But also, let's remember the root of what led to this.

Since this is an Audio Forum, I'm going to use Audio to tell the story. Please, Billie:

We need a paradigm shift to occur. That is not easy, nor fun. That phrase was coined by an author writing about the Copernican Revolution and all that it entailed; shifting the worldview of religious control and geocentrism to a more scientific view of the Solar System with the Sun at the center.

What will it take to make us all start acting like humans, together. (We are all animals, after all.) This insistence by so many that we are different needs to stop. That we treat others differently by look is just astoundingly ridiculous and petty.

One last point, as I seek to look for roots of this problem. I know Officer is not a shortening of Overseer. However, KRS One had a point and describes it well in Sound Of Da Police:

If you follow all the way to the third verse, you also see reference to what I mentioned earlier about the Talk.

Regardless, for centuries... Four Centuries ago, in fact!... even before America existed as a nation, we had racial inequity on this land as a root of what we know today! In 1619, the first slaves arrived in the British Colony of Jamestown. I would contend that we are still not past this part of our history, and as long as we stay the course... it will be a long while more before we may pass beyond. With Slavery and the almost continual subjugation, denigration, cultural dismissal, and denial of basic rights and fair treatment, through the 1960s and beyond, of a group of people based solely on the color of their skin, we as a nation have committed an almost continual crime.

The overseer and the officer shared something in common, which allowed them almost unassailable dominance over another person, however they might choose to use it. This following article details two specific cases and how Qualified Immunity has been used to protect what by all manner of common sense, is outright criminal behavior perpetrated upon another human being.

It is time for this to end. All of this. We must not keep on the road we have been on since 1619. Instead of complaining about Riots, Chaos, and the people that feed on that, let us instead turn out attention to the Root and stop this at the source.

We cannot undo the past, but we can act and behave differently now, and everyday hereafter.

We are all humans, together on this rock, traveling around the Sun. Let's celebrate life together, rather than the things that make us different. Let's respect those around us as fellow and family, not treat them instantly as different and inconvenient neighbors. It's quite easy, in fact, to do so.

That might countenance a paradigm shift in our society. It may begin to redress the sins of the past. At the very least, it will not aggravate the situation further. Much like healing in our body, when you address the cause of the inflammation, the root, then the healing can begin.

Best to you all,
R
Ryan you have probably one of the biggest hearts I have ever met on this forum I am honored to have gotten to know you

You are the perpetual optimist and I love you for always bringing that light to these threads whether they are about audio or a situation more serious such as this

Me I'm a little more of the pessimist the ying to your yang so to speak BUT

I am pessimisticaly optimistic

I want to leave you with something my friend a hope like the hope you always give to me

You see you used a special word one of my favorite words the word grok not many people know what that word means

It's from a very special book an older book about a man who was sent to earth but was raised on Mars if I remember correctly it was the last word he said before he died and as he did he said that word with love

That book was so powerful so beautiful written I stayed up all night and slept through half my classes the next day and it and it's message has stayed with me my entire life

If the eternal optimist Ryan and the optimistic but eternally skeptical pessimistic Dan can understand together what that word means well then others that think they see each as different but really have to get to find out they're not

well they can understand that word someday together too

There's hope and even though things have come to where they are right now this may sound paradoxical.

But they have gotten better change has been made not enough yet but it has been started

Or as they say in the rooms of another place I've come to love progress not perfection just for today

I want to tell you something I've learned in my work in psychiatry

The root the cause you speak of that sometimes divides us has many different branches that twist inside a person's heart and inside there minds

Many of the things we speak of on this thread aren't about missing the point we are merely looking at different peices of the many branches that all grow from the same root that leaves men divided from themselves, others, and even there sanity

We get you brother I hope you know that we all are trying to work through it sometimes to get to the source to get back to the root of the problem

whether we view it from politics economics fear racism when we try to learn from each other on each of these problems were really trying to get back to healing the source it all comes from

Sometimes we each just have to get there by unraveling each branch one branch at a time different perspectives different parts of life but all pointing in the same direction

To the root the real source of the problem you so accurately speak of

Or as they say in that room Ive come to love so much theres more then one way to get to the city many different paths but none of them are wrong as long as we get to that city

I barely know you except for this thread but it is an honor to know someone with a heart like yours brother it shines out even when your talking about audio

And thank you for your words and your perspective they are much appreciated

One last thing my brother I've learned from my patients I think the greatest gift they've given me for myself

Change is possible

but it's messy

and it's never in a static straight line

It's chaotic and at times it falters makes mistakes and it's violent and dark on occasion

But any act of creation has a little bit of both

but all of it all of it the beautiful the good the bad the mistakes

Is all absolutely necessary if a human being wants to give birth to creating something better then what was in him before

That's where we are at right now I believe with all my heart.

We are learning how to change and right now we're going through the messy part

but out of that I believe we're going to create something beautiful something better maybe not enough yet may be not everything we still need to get to

but closer to what we need then we have before

God bless you Ryan

P.S. is it sexual harassment if I tell you I love you bro on this forum?

Don't worry tho it's not the love I have for my ports it's not that shallow kind of love I promise :D

Peace

Dan

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Fed up with the media calling it a protest. It's rioting, plain and simple. Time to send in the Marines and the 82nd Airborne and start kicking some ass.
Man Mr Magoo I meant everything I just posted to Ryan but I also gotta acknowledge your side looking at the news and how it's escalated I'm afraid you have a point

If it keeps spiraling like this they wont have a choice

From what I'm reading lately it sounds like the national guard has already been activated in ceartin states if I'm not mistaken

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
For those familiar with the Watchman comic, this panel couldn't be more apt...

The president is fueling the dreams of his hardcore base, and they dream of a race war. For Trump, its a nice distraction from his botched response to a pandemic. I knew Trump was going to be a bad president, but I didn't dream he would be this bad. This is just-short-of-nuclear-war bad- but there is still time for that. God knows he tried when he assassinated that Iranian general.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
WTF are you talking about, no where in my post did I bring 'race' into my comment on rioting, looting and destruction of property. Are you condoning their behavior ? For the record if you would have opened your eyes you would have seen whites behaving like animals as well. What if it had been your business that was destroyed, what would you have done, invited them over for dinner afterwards ?

As far as your 'baited' question on carrying assault weapons into the State Legislature, you need to change your name from Trell to 'tool' ........
John Stuart Mill (British philosopher, economist, and liberal member of Parliament for Westminster from 1865 to 68):

“Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives...​
I never meant to say that the Conservatives are generally stupid. I meant to say that stupid people are generally Conservative. I believe that is so obviously and universally admitted a principle that I hardly think any gentleman will deny it. Suppose any party, in addition to whatever share it may possess of the ability of the community, has nearly the whole of its stupidity, that party must, by the law of its constitution, be the stupidest party; and I do not see why honorable gentlemen should see that position as at all offensive to them, for it ensures their being always an extremely powerful party . . . There is so much dense, solid force in sheer stupidity, that any body of able men with that force pressing behind them may ensure victory in many a struggle, and many a victory the Conservative party has gained through that power."​

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Am I surprised as a white man in my beloved country that the recent unrest has occurred? No. In fact I’m stunned it hasn’t happened sooner.

Sadly racism is a long running thread in this country, which we haven’t honestly addressed. A lot of white people thought the civil rights era of the early 60’s and the modest reforms by the government would put the genie back in the bottle. It was wishful, naïve thinking at best.

As long as we are unwilling to have a national dialogue at how entrenched the problem is; in business, policing, housing, our obscene prison system, this will repeat itself over and over again.

The only good thing to come out of the civil rights era is that racism slowly went into the closet but in reality nothing changed. The racism became more subtle, under the guise of ‘law & order’ and ‘quotas’.

That people of color, more so black people, agreed to play along with this charade was a miracle. And some strides were made but fundamentally nothing has changed since then. Not a god dam thing.

And then along comes Donald Trump, Racist-In-Chief, who from all his actions & words put a match to the gasoline can he brought along with him to the White House and the presidency.

Throw in the unequal amount of deaths during this COVID-19 crisis in the black community, the overt racism which is tolerated again and the death-by-cop videos for the most inane reasons and we’re surprised this is happening?

As a racist cousin once argued with me, after another death-by-cop incident for a minor infraction, ‘What do ‘they’ want?’

Well it’s simple really, ‘they’ don’t want to die for having a broken taillight on their car and if you can’t understand that simple concept, you never will.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
@Mikado463 Why don't you just watch the first 4 or 5 minutes or so, and make a new post based on this instead of marking them as "animals"? While you do that please comment about white angry people with assault rifles entering a state legislature trying to force some change at gun point.
We have enough problems without "out of towners' telling us what's wrong with our country. Yes, I mean you.

Yeah, White people are angry- partly because so many White people are too stupid to act like humans but destruction of businesses, public property and government buildings aren't the way to reach a positive outcome. When the businesses are destroyed, they often don't return and that adds to the blight. Who wants to open a store when it's possible that it will be destroyed?

Someone is paying agitators from other parts of the US to go to cities to cause problems, including Milwaukee, which is the area where I live. The protests during the day have been peaceful and then, the problems come out at night. Friday night, 11 businesses were looted and burned, an officer was shot and one business lost over $700K in merchandise. This all happened in the Black community, by the Black community, against those who cater to the Black community. This is a rerun of the rioting here in 1967 and that time, the clothing store owned by one of my neighbors was looted and burned. He had a multi-generational client base in the Black community and they burned him out. The ground where his store stood is still bare, more than 50 years later.

Military rifles fire until the shooter stops pressing the trigger or it runs out of bullets. AN AR-style rifle is semi-automatic, which means it only fires one bullet per trigger press. Also, it's basically a fancy .22 caliber weapon. AK-47 rifles are illegal, as are true machine guns, unless someone has a specific gun permit and passes a much more stringent background check. Unless they're owned illegally, which means all bets are off WRT who can have them. Don't give in to the fear- the people with these weapons rarely use them. It's illegal hand guns that are used to kill tens of thousands of people every year, mostly in the Black communities of America. That said, the angry White people who storm state legislatures without firing a shot often go there with empty magazines because they're just making a statement. It comes with a threat, but that threat is without teeth. They're basically playing 'Army'. They should also be put down.

highfigh

highfigh

I think police brutality and deaths at the hands of the Police could be stopped fairly easily, but it will be a process where many will be left angry because it means they'll lose their jobs. Oh well, if they're not fit to wear the uniform, that's OK with me.

The idea that it's OK to kill an unarmed person needs to end.

My plan:

Perform an intense personality audit of every officer and officer candidate to find those who have personality disorders, violent tendencies and anger management or "my weewee is too small" syndrome. This includes supervisory officers, all the way to the Police Chief and this audit would also dig into past complaints against officers. If they fail the audit, they leave the police department and can't be hired for that kind of work again. This also means they can't be hired as armed security guards, either. And no "Take a sensitivity training class and we'll let you come back" crap, either. Those who have a very minor issue may be used for administrative positions, but they don't get to carry a weapon and they WILL receive counceling.

Police departments receive funding from the Federal Government- decrease funds every time a brutality incident occurs and make the punishment fit the offense. If someone dies as so many have in recent years, make the decrease really hurt.

Police departments also receive weapons and armaments from the Federal government- if they have serious incidents, they lose some of the weapons.

The departments will be overseen by the local government department that already has jurisdiction, but that department will also be held to the task of keeping everything in check, or they'll be penalized, too. None of the "You wash my back, I'll wash yours" BS among government agencies. The number of brutality incidents and deaths will drop- there's not enough accountability as it stands.

If a Mayor sits on their hands and does nothing to stem this, they should be recalled. Milwaukee's Mayor fits this description.

highfigh

highfigh

Am I surprised as a white man in my beloved country that the recent unrest has occurred? No. In fact I’m stunned it hasn’t happened sooner.

Sadly racism is a long running thread in this country, which we haven’t honestly addressed. A lot of white people thought the civil rights era of the early 60’s and the modest reforms by the government would put the genie back in the bottle. It was wishful, naïve thinking at best.

As long as we are unwilling to have a national dialogue at how entrenched the problem is; in business, policing, housing, our obscene prison system, this will repeat itself over and over again.

The only good thing to come out of the civil rights era is that racism slowly went into the closet but in reality nothing changed. The racism became more subtle, under the guise of ‘law & order’ and ‘quotas’.

That people of color, more so black people, agreed to play along with this charade was a miracle. And some strides were made but fundamentally nothing has changed since then. Not a god dam thing.

And then along comes Donald Trump, Racist-In-Chief, who from all his actions & words put a match to the gasoline can he brought along with him to the White House and the presidency.

Throw in the unequal amount of deaths during this COVID-19 crisis in the black community, the overt racism which is tolerated again and the death-by-cop videos for the most inane reasons and we’re surprised this is happening?

As a racist cousin once argued with me, after another death-by-cop incident for a minor infraction, ‘What do ‘they’ want?’

Well it’s simple really, ‘they’ don’t want to die for having a broken taillight on their car and if you can’t understand that simple concept, you never will.
Police don't just blast or beat every Black person they meet. A large part of the problem is caused by people whose first or second response to being stopped is to flee and when caught, fight with the officers. I was listening to a police scanner app on my phone last night because the cars filled with idiots who wanted to cause trouble were too close to where I live and I wanted to know if they were coming closer. An example of not being killed during a stop occurred early this morning, when someone at a gas station called the police because they thought a Black man left without paying for a case of Red Bull. They saw him driving and chased- he pulled into the lot at another gas station, where they asked for ID and checked for the stolen Red Bull. No shots were fired, there was no fighting, there was no major confrontation and this man was pulled over extremely close to where a store was looted the night before and where people were still driving around, looking for trouble while this stop happened.

This stop involved two squad cars and to his credit, the man being chased didn't speed, didn't lead them on a long, destructive journey into the thick of the shyte- he just pulled over and remained calm. The officers weren't agitated and they let him go after finding nothing in his van. I would hate to have been in his shoes and I would be incredibly pissed off by the clerk who called the Police because she thought the man had taken something. She couldn't even prove it because she doesn't have access to the video from the security cameras- she just defaulted to "A black man left the store and I think he took something". THAT'S something which needs to stop NOW! Thinking something happened without KNOWING is dangerous territory.

highfigh

highfigh

"Free speech for me but not for thee" :rolleyes:
No, I meant it in the "don't get involved in someone elses' fight when you can't help".

Opinions aren't facts and all you have in this is your opinion because you aren't close to it because you can only read about it or watch videos. You can say or write whatever you want, but try to remember that perception from a distance isn't usually correct. OTOH, being in the middle of it is often a good way to miss the real issues but I heard the sirens, cars with blasting stereos and gunshots.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Police don't just blast or beat every Black person they meet. A large part of the problem is caused by people whose first or second response to being stopped is to flee and when caught, fight with the officers. I was listening to a police scanner app on my phone last night because the cars filled with idiots who wanted to cause trouble were too close to where I live and I wanted to know if they were coming closer. An example of not being killed during a stop occurred early this morning, when someone at a gas station called the police because they thought a Black man left without paying for a case of Red Bull. They saw him driving and chased- he pulled into the lot at another gas station, where they asked for ID and checked for the stolen Red Bull. No shots were fired, there was no fighting, there was no major confrontation and this man was pulled over extremely close to where a store was looted the night before and where people were still driving around, looking for trouble while this stop happened.

This stop involved two squad cars and to his credit, the man being chased didn't speed, didn't lead them on a long, destructive journey into the thick of the shyte- he just pulled over and remained calm. The officers weren't agitated and they let him go after finding nothing in his van. I would hate to have been in his shoes and I would be incredibly pissed off by the clerk who called the Police because she thought the man had taken something. She couldn't even prove it because she doesn't have access to the video from the security cameras- she just defaulted to "A black man left the store and I think he took something". THAT'S something which needs to stop NOW! Thinking something happened without KNOWING is dangerous territory.
This problem will not go away overnight and this is something that has to be handled internally by police departments throughout the country. Like you said having sensitivity training and whatnot does nothing but fuel resentment within police departments.

At some point though you need to get rid of these guys and stop being so self-defensive and taking it personally. If you’re a good honest cop, you have to hold your fellow offices to the same standard and stop making excuses for this abberant behaviour.

highfigh

highfigh

Something that hasn't been talked about enough- the cop and George Floyd worked at the same nightclub and their time as employees overlapped. The former owner said that they were in different parts of the building, in different departments, so it's unlikely they knew each other. Well, that building was burned on Friday night and it didn't look like a very large building, so I'm not sure if she's telling the truth. I saw her on the news and she said Chauvin was very quick with the pepper spray when arguments and fights occurred. With 17 complaints against him, he should have been booted years ago. Only one complaint stuck. Nice- seems like they just let him slide.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
No, I meant it in the "don't get involved in someone elses' fight when you can't help".

Opinions aren't facts and all you have in this is your opinion because you aren't close to it because you can only read about it or watch videos. You can say or write whatever you want, but try to remember that perception from a distance isn't usually correct. OTOH, being in the middle of it is often a good way to miss the real issues but I heard the sirens, cars with blasting stereos and gunshots.
And you are the poster boy of factual information from the radical right :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis