Apple Music Lossless, Hi-Res & Atmos! How to Enjoy Every Bit!

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
Sidebar: I purchased a new M1 iMac just this last December. I bought it exclusively to run Lightroom Classic; but, what the hell, I also launched Apple Music from the iMac, mostly an experiment to discern contrasts in features/operation between Apple Music on the iMac and a laptop I have running iTunes. The experimentation led to discovery of an M1 iMac OS bug which caused the iMac to disconnect from Airplay device upon Apple Music Playlist completion. From the disconnected condition the only means to reconnect Apple Music to Airplay device was to restart the iMac. At any rate, the folks at Apple confirmed my issue was a software bug that they were working on to fix. It appears to have been fixed since now my iMac is running Apple Music to my Airplay device without incident; but I have lost interest in Airplay, since having connected the iMac via Lightening to usb converter to my Parasound P6, which gets me lossless and hi-res up to 24/192 performance from Apple Music streams. It sounds indistinguishable from SACD, so I am really happy with it. I still have no means to enjoy Spatial Audio from Apple Music but i intend to purchase an AppleTV which should permit Dolby ATMOS pleasure via my OPPO-205

Last edited:
N

Nick56

Audiophyte
Yes. It is very great for music lovers. I want to share extra tips to get Apple Music at 320kbps high quality. Tool required: UkeySoft Apple Music Converter. It is able to download and convert Apple Music tracks, playlists to MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA at 320kbps bitrate. The output songs are playable on any device and player without the Apple Music/iTunes app installed. Very helpful!

S

sterling shoote

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yes. It is very great for music lovers. I want to share extra tips to get Apple Music at 320kbps high quality. Tool required: UkeySoft Apple Music Converter. It is able to download and convert Apple Music tracks, playlists to MP3, M4A, AC3, AAC, AIFF, AU, FLAC, M4R, MKA at 320kbps bitrate. The output songs are playable on any device and player without the Apple Music/iTunes app installed. Very helpful!
Sorry, I am confused about the value/need of the suggested product. Can you give an example of how you are using it? Is the idea to copy Apple Music downloads without purchase of the downloads?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis