brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Watching saving private Ryan. The opening battle scene makes every cent I've spent on this hobby worth it. Glad you were able to find a good deal afterlife!!!!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watching saving private Ryan. The opening battle scene makes every cent I've spent on this hobby worth it. Glad you were able to find a good deal afterlife!!!!
Thanks I'll set them up next week. I should get my couch by then, hopefully. You ever get the model no. for the stand? I gotta watch Saving Private Ryan on my new setup. I bought it last year I think, but haven't open it yet. Saw it when it came out.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
For another good surround sound demo, if you haven't tried it, try Pearl Harbor. The battle scene is like 30+ mins long and stuff comes from everywhere. I don't know if you've seen Super 8, but the train crash scene in that is truly epic. I almost blew out my poor Outlaw sub when I played it and my GF who was in the other room ran into the living room and yelled "TURN THAT THE **** DOWN! I THOUGHT THERE WAS A REAL TRAIN COMING THROUH THE LIVING ROOM JUST NOW!" Now that made every penny worth it :D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
For another good surround sound demo, if you haven't tried it, try Pearl Harbor. The battle scene is like 30+ mins long and stuff comes from everywhere. I don't know if you've seen Super 8, but the train crash scene in that is truly epic. I almost blew out my poor Outlaw sub when I played it and my GF who was in the other room ran into the living room and yelled "TURN THAT THE **** DOWN! I THOUGHT THERE WAS A REAL TRAIN COMING THROUH THE LIVING ROOM JUST NOW!" Now that made every penny worth it :D
Yeah when I was hooking up the Roku first thing I wanted to hear was the train crash from Super 8 on the new setup. :) Just awesome! Never saw Pearl Harbor gotta pick that up. I wanna work out the new sub. :p

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Stands put together. One of the benefits of a sick day, haha. Just waiting for my buddy to come over and help lift the tv up there :)

Last edited by a moderator:
brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
There we go. All done. Cable management is waiting until something new arrives. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Just put in lethal weapon. Just through jingle bells I can already tell that getting my center out of that stand and on some mopads made it sound better :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Geez that wall is bare. You need more than one tiny picture :p

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Geez that wall is bare. You need more than one tiny picture :p
Ha, there's pictures everywhere else in my apartment. When I go away I try to get paintings from where I visit and put them up. Maybe next trip I'll grab something :p just seems like it might distract from the tv a bit :p these are the ones I have up now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357794221.696144.jpg

This is from the first time I was in Cuba. My favourite place in the world to visit :D

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357794262.013589.jpg

First time in Dominican.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357794287.429421.jpg

It's sister from the Dominican

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357794322.462901.jpg

And also Dominican. Went a little painting crazy that trip. All my family members have art I've brought back and got framed for them from vacations as well.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Very nice pictures and the places are pretty sweet too :D

I'm not saying you need a life-size nude oil painting of Adam, but a little something to break up the insane asylum white couldn't hurt :p

brian.....you have a 60 inch glowing rectangle with moving pictures on it. What could possibly be more distracting than that (aside from the above)? :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Very nice pictures and the places are pretty sweet too :D

I'm not saying you need a life-size nude oil painting of Adam, but a little something to break up the insane asylum white couldn't hurt :p

brian.....you have a 60 inch glowing rectangle with moving pictures on it. What could possibly be more distracting than that (aside from the above)? :D
Alright, you've got a deal. I'll try to find something. I do have some Oilers pictures I could put up, haha.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis