Any thoughts on the newish Dayton Audio passive radiator subwoofer kits

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
I’m bored like most of us and just wanted to know what people think of the 15” and 18” dual passive radiator kits from Parts Express? There fairly new i think and only have a few reviews. I know it would be easier to post a link to them but I have no idea how to.

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai
What's the mystery? Just copy the URL and past it into the post.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
What's the mystery? Just copy the URL and past it into the post.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt
The mystery is I don’t know how to “past” a url. But I appreciate your response even though it didn’t help any.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
:)
If you highlight the URL, then Right Click on it, you can Copy it.
Then, as you are typing your post, you can right click and Paste it, where the cursor is blinking.
Hope that helps!

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
Thanks Ryan. I’ll give it a try. I’m on a tablet though but I’ll try to figure it out.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
This guy and this guy. I imagine they are probably pretty good. The solution to use dual radiators instead of a single long-throw radiator is smart. Long-throw radiators can have reliability problems. I heard the 15" at an Axpona last year in the Parts Express room, I thought it sounded pretty good.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks Ryan. I’ll give it a try. I’m on a tablet though but I’ll try to figure it out.
Probably have to just press and hold on the url to get the copy/paste thing to come up.

CajunLB

CajunLB

Senior Audioholic
This guy and this guy. I imagine they are probably pretty good. The solution to use dual radiators instead of a single long-throw radiator is smart. Long-throw radiators can have reliability problems. I heard the 15" at an Axpona last year in the Parts Express room, I thought it sounded pretty good.
Thanks @shadyJ. They seem like they would be quite a powerful option for a kind of compact subwoofer. Also seems pretty efficient having a 93db sensitive driver.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis