Any opinions on RBH 1212-SE Subwoofer?

J

Jim E.

Enthusiast
I'm just trying to get a feel for these or other similarly priced subs.

Budget range between $1500 to $2500.

Thanks.

nova

nova

Full Audioholic
I have one,.... personally I love RBH speakers, but I think you can get better subs for the money. As for the 1212-SE, it does a respectable job,.... but for the price???? If I were to do it again I would go with two SVS PB12-Plus/2.

On the other hand, if you need/want a small sub the 1212-SE is a pretty good choice, it has good solid output down to 32hz and still offers some good output down to about 25hz (according to some independent testing).

Last edited:
J

Jim E.

Enthusiast
Thanks for the input.

Was trying to match them to the SI6100's. The other option was to use two 1010's but not sure that I want to go that route.

Will look into the SVS PB12-Plus/2.

Cheers,
Jim E.

nova said:
I have one,.... personally I love RBH speakers, but I think you can get better subs for the money. As for the 1212-SE, it does a respectable job,.... but for the price???? If I were to do it again I would go with two SVS PB12-Plus/2.

On the other hand, if you need/want a small sub the 1212-SE is a pretty good choice, it has good solid output down to 32hz and still offers some good output down to about 25hz (according to some independent testing).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis